Sinister man reveals death by acid

Archived Dreams from 2014
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Sinister man reveals death by acid

Post by ElijahsTask »

I had this dream twice in one morning. I woke up from it, only to go back to sleep to it.

I don't watch a bunch of movies and I don't watch tv. I can't even remember the last time I saw this actor and since I couldn't remember his name, after much prayer, the Lord gave me the name of the actor that matches the face. His name is Robert Culp. The man looked exactly like him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Culp

Couldn't quite figure out the building though I was trying to make note of it. It had warehouse type spaciousness but could have been a big home.

I remember seeing a couch where 2 people were sitting and talking.

The man was sinister yet sly. I only knew this by all the warning bells going off in my spirit. I knew he was doing something evil and I stayed close to him so as to learn what he was doing so hopefully, I could thwart his plan and save the people he seemed driven to destroy.

He was making a mixture of something. As he was mixing it, he always had this assured smile on his face and kept It was dealing with an acid and I accidently got some on my face and my skin started to discolor to a silver-ish grey. I didn't notice any pain tho.

End of Dream One

Dream Two

I'm following this man around observing what he's saying and doing all the while he's still talking in that low even tone, talking out how this was going to work.

He seems to take great joy as to how this master plan will roll out. There are times when he talks too low I can't make out what was said, never the less, l hang on his every word to see where I can dethrone his plan.

He is now pouring this acid into what looks like a red tin gas can. He called the acid by it's name which is a long name and starts with an S.

He said the nanme overhand over, several times.

There was a special clear hose attached to the can which he has me hold.

He is describing the levels this process is going to take once the acid is on the person.

At first, they may not feel anything, their skin will turn silvergrey in color. Then, it will turn an orange-ish brown which starts to eat their flesh.

He told me as he was finished filling the can, to put the hose it's holder.

I noticed the acid had been filled up too full and was up inside the hose.

I told him " if I let the hose go, it will go everywhere. He said, "just let it go". I did.

It acted like a hose with too much pressure build up and upon letting it go, it shot right out over my face up along my forehead.

He and I went over to a large double sided stainless steal sink with a mirror in the front of the sink.

He kept talking to me in that same even keel low voice, the whole time smiling as I rinsed with water.

Looking in the mirror I saw the silver-gray. Then, it started to turn orange. Looking up at him, I lay my head on his shoulder.

End Of Dream

Thoughs and ideas welcome

Thanks,

Elijahstask
Last edited by ElijahsTask on Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
spiritledd
Diamond Member

maybe pharmakeia/witchcraft?

Post by spiritledd »

maybe pharmakeia/witchcraft?
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Hi there spiritledd

This is truly an odd dream. Not sure why I would have such a dream. I tried to evaluate what's been going on IRL and I can't seem to hang this dream on anything.

I guess I could just leave this as a devil induced dream.

Dreams like this I don't like because it leaves me with unsure feelings.

I praise God I can take everything to Him though and HE, PTL, has all the answers amen? !!!

YEP, THIS ONE IS A ZINGER FOR ME. :|
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
spiritledd
Diamond Member

ElijahsTask

Post by spiritledd »

chalk it up to being Spiritually aggressive ...evil dude reminded me of a meth cook ...look for circumstances and opportunity to bind and loose principality's and powers over the area The Lord has given you authority in
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

This is, perhaps, possibly, a dream where the body is communicating to the soul. Therefore, the main character in the dream could be the body/lower self, making you (the soul) the Robert Culp character. :shock:

If so, the body could be speaking to you about ph levels in the body and warning about acidosis (google alkaline/acid or ph). If you have some skin stuff going on or headaches (splashed on forehead), the body might be saying it's due to an acidic ph level.

If so, it makes the tender ending of the dream poignant. The lower self adores the soul, laying it's head on your shoulder.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Robert Culp = culpable
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

One Word, ET: espionage.

Methinks spiritledd nailed it here..

chalk it up to being Spiritually aggressive ...evil dude reminded me of a meth cook ...look for circumstances and opportunity to bind and loose principality's and powers over the area The Lord has given you authority in
selah
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Just saw bella's comment.
Confirmation to me.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Hi there

First off, I would like to thank all who have responded to this dream. I look forward to smore answers
:D

Bella,

would you please explain how your applying the word culpable here.

aj
Therefore, the main character in the dream could be the body/lower self, making you (the soul) the Robert Culp character.

Do I understand you to say my body= my lower self
and my soul = the Rbt Culp character in the dream?

I understand what you said here, but could you please rephrase this for me. I am a smudge on the thick side at times.

discerning,

am I to understand the devil is showing me his hand and I should seize the opportunity to do some binding and loosing?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Haven't thought about how it applies. I just think that his name represents culpable. He is symbolic of something or someone.

Pray about it. Might not be that at all. Interpretation belongs to God and the dreamer.

And I've actually left the board, I just happened to see that when I came on to review some old dreams of mine. And no one seemed to see that link to his name so dropped it in. Won't be getting involved in any interpretations any longer.
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

ElijahsTask wrote:aj

Do I understand you to say my body= my lower self
and my soul = the Rbt Culp character in the dream?
Yes, I think you got it. I read this thread yesterday morning and was struck by a few things, namely, the devil induced dream comment and the binding and loosing advise. I knew that there was more to this dream than that. I had no interpretation, however. So, yesterday I had an 80-mile drive in the morning and used some of it to ponder your dream.

You know how we say that dream elements often represent "aspects" of ourselves. Well, I was getting nowhere with the dream until the lightbulb went off. "You", the conscious mind, are the Culp character as seen by the lower mind, lower self. You are seen as a secret agent, cunning and sly, from that lower self's perspective. And the dream started to make a little sense. It seemed to me, maybe, a health dream and that something was going on within that the dream was speaking to.

But, I had no interpretation for the acid bit. Later in the day, I was on the internet and on the sidebar of a webpage I was on was an article title about acid/alkaline ph levels in the body. Ding! Ding! And a feeling of peace. The forehead bit then stuck out. If the acid struck the forehead, maybe something is going on there. Headaches, depressiveness, mental sluggishness?? Anyway.....

There's a good example on the front page of a dream where the lower self might be the main character in the dream: Joshua's Glenn Beck/swimming pool dream. Check it out.

Also, culpable, in the sense of responsible, seems to fit. You are the creator of the lower self and are responsible for the conditions held therein. All things ingested, all decisions made, all beliefs held, all judgments made are the responsibility of the conscious mind. The sum of that is held in the memory and emotion, which is the lower self's domain.

(Aside: God is a trinity? And created in his image are we? We are triune too? So, are the 3 main elements of man represented in the dream? Yes. Culp and the acid splashee are two. And the third is the couple on the couch at the beginning)

Aloha

--aj
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi ET,

Not sure if this helps but the acid could represent something that "eats away" at people. The common acid of which the scientific name begins with an S is Sulfuric acid: H2SO4. Also known as: battery acid, dipping acid, mattling acid, Terra Alba, oil of vitriol.

Here is a dream symbol from Hannah's cupboard for acid - Bitter, offense, carrying a grudge, hatred, sarcasm.

Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

The symbols in the dream remind me of the flesh (Culp, who could symbolize self indulgence, a playboy). "In your face" reminds me of accusations, bitterness, offenses, and the like that eat away at people. Your watching him for a way to thwart the enemy's attack is like trying to keep a fleshly act from happening, in the flesh, with the flesh, by yourself through knowledge of something seen (rather than the unseen) something you cannot do in the flesh because it is spiritual in nature.

And the all too familiar scripture here may apply :)

2 Corinthians 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

I hope this helps and I pray that the Lord gives you revelation. Please feel free to toss what does not witness to you.

May God bless, lead, and strengthen you and your family and give you spiritual wisdom to overcome!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

:oops:

Oopsie, ET! Tried to post to this dream and thanks to RD, I realized I posted it under her dream accidentally instead of yours. Here is the reply I meant to post here originally! Shalom sis!

Shalom sister...couldn't quite put my finger on it when I first read this dream although it seemed important. Came back and read through it and two things came to mind. First, the word unforgiveness and second a story I have heard often which goes something like unforgiveness is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies from it. Praying Light Be and that The Teacher will lead you into all truth. Toss what doesn't speak!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Yes, agree with keilani. If it's not a body health thing, the next thing to look at would be spiritual. Some unforgiveness, thought pattern, emotional pattern, etc. is held within that is producing negative effect.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Hello ET,

Not knowing whether it was a warehouse or large house would mean that it is a generalized symbol of "large capacity".

A couch is a place of conversation. You only mention the two people on it with one sentence. I think they may be mirroring you and the enemy having this symbolic conversation in the form of the two dreams.

The man seems to be the enemy (as you refer to needing to "dethrone" him, and that he has a deluded view of his "master plan"). You consciously decided to stay "tuned in/alert" to foil the enemies plans. He is mixing things. The enemy often mixes truth with lies so that on the surface it seems good or right. Those who pray and keep their eyes on the Holy Spirit, can see the mixture ( where those who do not, will be touched by destruction).
Robert Culp played a "mixture" of rolls (good and evil). He had a way of smiling a charming smile and all the while having a glint of evil in his eye.

Acid is a substance that destroys quickly, and when you receive an acid burn you aren't aware of how bad it is initially. (note' it is the same effect of the enemy's mixtures of lies and truth....you don't realize its a lie until you (or someone else) have been hurt by it) The way acid burns is "level by level" of the skin (hence first, second, and third degree burn terminology). This is an important factor, as it comes up again in the second dream. "He is describing the "levels" this process is going to take once the acid is on the person." He names the acid but all that is known is that it started with an "S"...the hissss of the serpent called "s"atan comes to mind. The silvery grey appearance of the skin is evidence of no blood supply...no "life" left in that spot. It is death.....and scarring to those who survive it's sting.

The container he is using is red (his anger towards God and man) and its tin (one of the metals in the group of "lowest" base metals in value). It is in the shape of a gas can, and this is a primitive symbol of the intent of destruction by fire (fire/burn/acid), by one persons hand (singular control).

The clear hose seemed to be clear so as to be fearfully viewed as it comes out to do damage. You can "see it coming". You are holding it (destruction) back, and he tells you to let it go. You obey him.....and personal damage ensued. Somehow, you have moved from observation to participation in this plot. I feel that you represent the church. The damage could have been to a foot or hand, but it was the face. This represents one's public image. Another way to put it is that it is your (or the churches) "public projection", especially because the forehead was mentioned. Forehead is place of projection of how one perceives and projects life aspects. God puts his name on our foreheads to project to others who we belong to (Rev 22:4).

The enemy is out to destroy the public image of Christianity. He has in truth, already negatively influenced the general public's perception of Christianity and of God himself.

There is instruction and clues as to what we need to do as a whole, to stop this negative projection of our Father. Loosing sight of where our focus should be and where our hands (service) should be, is first and foremost.

We should be about the business of the giving away of Gods love and understanding, and of His compassionate truths in order to make the children fireproof....to buffer and protect against the enemies fiery, grievous, and destructive mixture of truth and lies. Pray for all of us ET...pray. This is a call for you to do so.
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."