Red Shoes

Archived Dreams from 2014
daddygslilgirl

Red Shoes

Post by daddygslilgirl »

I would like to know what is the meaning of red shoes in a dream. Years ago I dreamed about Daddy God standing in my youngest son's bedroom when he was a little boy. I remember crying in this dream about something I had done or said and the Lord asked me why I was crying. He didn't remember and neither could I. When I saw the Lord, He was huge and filled with great love towards me, but the one thing I noticed the most was that He was wearing wonderful red shoes that resembled the wooden type the people in Holland have been known for. However, the Lord's shoes were not wooden.Then years later, just a few months ago, I dreamed I was wearing red shoes. They were beautiful and sparkled like they were covered with red diamond dust. They reminded me of the shoes that Dorothy wears in The Wizard of Oz. Anyone have an idea what these dreams could mean? Thanks! :?:
God is a WOW God!
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Blessings to you.

I feel that the red shoes could possibly symbolize our walk with the Lord and because they are red, is that as Christians we are covered by His Blood. And anything that was done in our past that we sinned or done wrong is covered by His Blood when we ask for forgiveness. He wipes away all remembrances of what we did as wrong or unknowingly wrong if we pray for that. The fact that the shoes were sparkly shows that He regards you with a sparkle of delight or light in His eye, and loves you dearly. The shoes covered with red diamond dust shows how precious you are, diamonds are a beautiful and precious gem, they sparkle when shown in the light.

Just some thoughts for you to pray about.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.