DREAM: Birds Sitting On Branches Of A Tree In My House

Archived Dreams from 2014
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

DREAM: Birds Sitting On Branches Of A Tree In My House

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I saw some birds (sparrows) sitting on the branches of a small green tree. They were peacefully perched on the branches, about three of them.

I didn’t recall having the dream until hours later, but only in pieces. While typing out the dream, another part came to me; the tree was in my house. One of the birds flew off the branch and was flying around the house.

I do not remember anything else about the dream, but I know there is a reason why God brought it back to my remembrance. Your input would be highly appreciated.

Shalom and Love +
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

His eye is on the sparrow, and just know that He watches you. Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" (Matthew 6:26) and "Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows" (Matthew 10:29–31).
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Newbie, I am also wondering about the three birds and what/who they would represent in my home, lodging on the branches?

Will keep praying for more revelation.

Thank you, my sister.
Shalom and Love +
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

eyes.enlightened wrote:Newbie, I am also wondering about the three birds and what/who they would represent in my home, lodging on the branches?

Will keep praying for more revelation.

Thank you, my sister.
Shalom and Love +
Shalom EE, The #3 can reflect resurrection and something that is coming into divine completion and perfection. The sparrows could reflect His provision to you and the tree may represent the Tree off Life (Jesus). In short, it reminds me of Him opening up the windows of heaven for you. Have you been waiting on a provision of sorts?
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Thank you Newbie, your interpretation is correct. God confirmed it while I was reading your post reply. Amazing! You are always so helpful--100 fold blessings to you and yours!

Shalom Rav "Abundance Peace" +