Driving from the back of a van

Archived Dreams from 2014
steadyone
Diamond Member

Driving from the back of a van

Post by steadyone »

I was in Africa, I had bought this van/bus. The seats were in rows like a Safari truck or bus. The van/bus had weights around the tires and I felt the weights were holding down the van/bus and keeping it from moving freely, so I took it a repair shop and I asked the older nice fellow if he could remove these weights. So he smiled and said yes,and he removed them. The next thing I know, I am driving it somewhere and for some reason instead of the steering wheel being in the front, it was all in the back of the van/bus. So I am driving from the rear of the van/bus. As I am driving I see my phone on the side of the road or something and I think I need to swing this van/bus around and get my phone. The next thing I know, I am back at a base in Africa with my van/bus that I am not familiar with. I am not sure if it was the person that sold me the van or just who asked me where the weights were for the bus. I told them I had them taken off because I felt it limited the van/bus. They told me it help weigh the Van/bus down so it would not slide all over the road. I was like oh okay well I will go back to where the older white guy who took them off and see if he still has them and keep them with the van/bus. I remember thinking I had no problem sliding