Archived Dreams from 2014
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Does everyone here agree with this?

Post by ElijahsTask »

My question is in regards to that which is in blue

For reference:

http://sidroth.org/radio/radio-archives/james-goll-1

Jesus appeared to James Goll in a vision he had. Jesus appeared as described in Revelation chpt 1.

James was told that "for every wound Jesus received, He obtained 4 special levels of healing for His people.

He was pierced through: He obtained healing of the heart for every person

The piercing of His hands: most diseases are transferred by the hand, germs and bacteria. He obtained healing so that every germ and bacteria would be conquered.

The crown of thorns on His head, He obtained the healing of every mental illness known to mankind

He turns and Jim sees the 39 lashes on His back. Inside each wound were the names that were written in all 39 stripes, Tuberculosis, leukemia......

His feet where He was pierced, He obtained healing for cripples…....

Isaiah 53:4-5 (KJV)

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I have heard James Goll speak a couple of times and I have read most of his books. He has a powerful seer prophetic ministry. As for the simple part of this, yes I believe that the suffering that Jesus bore in His body is for our healing. The scripture is very clear on that point in several places. ie by his stripes we are healed. As for the specifics that is in blue I cannot speak to, and he starts by saying that it was a vision that Jesus shared with him... it is extremely important that you get this... any vision or dream that is given to any prophet is a great thing and it is a timely word and/or message for that time, but it is not the Gospel. Please get my heart on this, Only the BIBLE Gospel is the Gospel, catch my drift here? Doctrine is only to be formed from the Bible Scriptures. Dreams and Visions are God's active word to a particular individual or to be shared to a group of individuals if applicable. ie, it is a living message. I do think it is incredible insight and expansion on individual parts of the wounds of Christ and symbolic of how the healing manifests because of the wounds of Christ. This is the same process that pastors use in their sermons, they take the Word and they expand on it and put insight into it so that others can understand and get nuggets of Gods truth through it... I personally believe that the same is true of Prophecy through dreams/visions, God shows us things for a reason and we deepen our relationship with him as we search those reasons out and as He expands on the revelation with us. As always it must line up with the Word of God, and I believe that at the base level, that this does seem to line up with God's Word. Hope this helps some.

in Christ,
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

May I please move this question out to the questions section of the open board? I think it may serve others as well, but I will only move it if you and the other mods/admins agree to.

BJC
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Brian, I actually wanted to bring it here first for a test drive, to see how others would respond.

I also think it makes people "think" about what those stripes are really all about instead of just "reciting something they have either quoted or said so many times over and over, that it just becomes rote.

I agree with everything you wrote here and it is good with me if you'd like to take it to the open board.

Thank you Brian for responding.

God's blessings be upon this board as we move into the greater and deeper and more profound things of our Lord.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

Brian has answered this very well and very similar to the way I would answer this.
I would hope this makes it to the open board at some point, it is very important for people to understand.

Jeff
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Good Morning Jeff

Thank you so much for responding. I was looking forward to hearing what you said.

Well,

Let's put this puppy out there amen?
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

A "prophet's word" should be substantiated by the scriptures.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

it was a vision that Jesus shared with him... it is extremely important that you get this...

any vision or dream that is given to any prophet is a great thing and it is a timely word and/or message for that time,

but it is not the Gospel. Please get my heart on this, Only the BIBLE Gospel is the Gospel, catch my drift here?

Doctrine is only to be formed from the Bible Scriptures

Dreams and Visions are God's active word to a particular individual or to be shared to a group of individuals if applicable. ie, it is a living message.

I do think it is incredible insight and expansion on individual parts of the wounds of Christ and symbolic of how the healing manifests because of the wounds of Christ.

This is the same process that pastors use in their sermons, they take the Word and they expand on it and put insight into it so that others can understand and get nuggets of Gods truth through it…

I personally believe that the same is true of Prophecy through dreams/visions, God shows us things for a reason and we deepen our relationship with him as we search those reasons out and as He expands on the revelation with us.

As always it must line up with the Word of God, and I believe that at the base level, that this does seem to line up with God's Word.

Thank you Brian for making clarification here between dreams and visions and the Gospel :wink: