dinner date

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

dinner date

Post by spiritledd »

I was engaged and another woman who asked me to be with her ...so I did ...I was so ashamed and scared I thought I really did that ...I was crying and asking God for mercy and forgiveness and reminding him of my prior righteousness, and how I had never done this before ...getting ready to go out with my gal, afraid she was going to find out ...she kept turning into different gals

started with dead wife Theresa who was taking a bath and I saw redheaded ghost woman with black eyes that was trapped in her apt ...Theresa asked me to get her coffee so I went to my apt and made her some I saw a bug on bed post ...she came running out with silk comforter and jumped into a bed

at one point she was neighbors daughter who is really cute little Italian gal ...i thought to myself huh? this is weird?

I was holding Theresa's little silk comforter folded on my arm ...thought where should I put this? ...went into restaurant and sat in waiting bench

date disappeared, so I waited ...then they sat us ...saw a lot of people I recognized ...kept being seated away from date ...I kept getting up and sitting with her ...then she would get moved again this kept happening over and over

little redheaded guy kept sitting in-between us when we did get seated together

I remember this same guy in another dream doing the same thing ...I said hey you are that same guy that tried sit between us before

I said I want to sit next to my woman ...he was very surprised I was so blunt because this was a little mind game going on pretending it was not happening

then there was this criminal looking mean ethnic dark skinned guy ...he started threatening me ...as he made different threating gestures, I prepared myself in my mind to fight like if he does that then I will do this making sure I was a couple moves ahead of him

the final threat was grabbling one of those brownish yellow ashtrays like they have in restaurant hotels ...so then I did too ...I was afraid at first ...but then got the courage up to grab one too ...I cocked it by my side, and in a position to swing hard and fast over the top of his head

then his expression changed ...I saw him afraid ...I saw my eyes with no fear in them ...I looked very serious ...I had made my mind up that was seriously going do some damage if I had to even kill if I was he was going to use deadly force

I heard The Lord say it is okay to hit him if you have too ...when he realized that I was not going to be intimidated ...he got very afraid and he backed down, and even fell over in his chair on his back paralyzed with fear

some guys had to come and remove him and carry him away ...as that was happening a waiter came and said ...The Lord said to me it was okay to hit him ...I said yes that is what I got too

then I was with my woman and we were treated like guests of honor or king and queen the staff was so nice and smiling so big they seemed to be rejoicing over us

they started bringing us a feast and these special drinks that were poured into a pitcher 2 at a time at same time by 2 different hosts

they were like like cupcakes with thick wine like brandy ...but like syrup and i did not sense it was evil but rather pure and good

it seemed this was celebration that we had overcome ...that there was nothing to keep us apart anymore