Fire

Archived Dreams from 2015
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Fire

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

A simple dream the other day, I saw myself literally being pulled by an individual into the fire of a home.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Re: Fire

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi pearls,

My thoughts:One being pulled into a burning house can be quick to say "Lord where are you?" But He has promised to never leave us nor forsake us. It's interesting that you weren't given more details in the dream. Who pulled you in and WHY? I think not being given a lot of information sometimes causes our faith to increase because we have to rely on His word and walk by faith and not by sight. The circumstances may LOOK bad, but our circumstances do not determine our faith. Just like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego who were pulled before a fiery furnace in order to reveal the One who can deliver us.

“Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal” (2 Corinthians 4:16-18).

Regardless of what trials we are faced with and even when we don't understand the purpose of our trials-the "WHY'S" God simply asks that we trust Him.

Another thought that came to mind was intercession and spiritual warfare connected to this. (The pull) overall, trusting in God to deliver may not be you could be re: delivering someone else from a specific situation but the theme is to Trust God because sometimes the trials of others greatly affect us as we are interceding and standing in the gap.

God Bless!