Princess and the secret room

Archived Dreams from 2015
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Princess and the secret room

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

I don't dream like i once did,,, and when i do i don't seem to recall well. But i finally had a dream that had some clarity. Its a little odd but so goes the way of dreams.
I saw a figure that looked costumed as a super hero.. i think batman. A woman followed that i only knew was called" princess". I think she was dressed in a mamo ( loose fitting like gown). They were creeping up a attic like stairway that was narrow and curvy. Once there they walked into some attic like rooms. The batman disappeared but "princess' remained. She looked about this attic and found allot of forgotten junk. It wasent anything she found of much value. A old vintage like stove was in the corner that seemed p[promising. What really caught her attention was the chalk boards on the walls. Very authentic and real chalkboards u would find int a school classroom. There were two of them and at least one was large and wide and on the wall. A Black women with a couple of children were in this attic and the princess said she like to have the chalkboard. The black lady and her talked about it but i cant recall excaly what was s aid. Finally i sensed Princess left by the way of another door and it explained why her batman companion had left This is strange i know.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Re: Princess and the secret room

BUMNPING!!!!
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

secret rooms in my dreams are not uncommon.....
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Nothing? i thought i might get something... maybe a throwaway dream after all.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

FINALrepost!
!
Barb11
Silver Member

Post by Barb11 »

Well, I'll take a shot at it.

I don't have a strong impression on it, but just some leanings. Take them for what they are worth, if anything.

You said - "I saw a figure that looked costumed as a super hero.. i think batman. A woman followed that i only knew was called" princess". I think she was dressed in a mamo ( loose fitting like gown). They were creeping up a attic like stairway that was narrow and curvy. Once there they walked into some attic like rooms. The batman disappeared but "princess' remained. She looked about this attic and found allot of forgotten junk. It wasn't anything she found of much value. A old vintage like stove was in the corner that seemed p[promising. What really caught her attention was the chalk boards on the walls. Very authentic and real chalkboards u would find int a school classroom. There were two of them and at least one was large and wide and on the wall. A Black women with a couple of children were in this attic and the princess said she like to have the chalkboard. The black lady and her talked about it but i cant recall exactly what was said. Finally i sensed Princess left by the way of another door and it explained why her batman companion had left This is strange i know."

Okay, to me, the batman is not a super hero but an unclean figure. I think you are the princess, so I will refer to her as you. I don't want to offend, but this dream speaks to me of something about double mindedness. You are wearing loose clothing - needed the belt of truth. This dream is revealing about your thought patterns and your memories. You go up to the attic, symbolic of your mind. It is narrow but curvy. This speaks to me of a mixture as well because we are to be on the straight and narrow - you have the narrow, but not the straight quite yet - perhaps in a specific area that the Lord is wanting to teach you about. (not saying your whole life)

Batman disappears - that's good. You are reviewing what is stored and, unfortunately, nothing of much value - but there is potential in the stove. This is the old fires of preparation of the Word and things of the Lord. Your authenticity shows in the authenticity of the stove and in the desire for learning and the real chalkboards. That is really good! However, the fact that there were two of them brings that idea of double mindedness again. One is large and wide - I believe it is your true heart for the Lord and His ways. You want real learning - the real truth - real teaching.
Pro 7:2,3
Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.

I don't know what the black lady represents for you. Not sure if she is the old school marm, so to speak - old thinking? - sorry - really not sure on her.

So, you leave by another door - coming out another way and not going back down the curvy stairs.

For all of us, we are continually renewing our minds. I think this is a time of deeper retrospection and renewal for you.
1Th 5:21
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Jas 4:8
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

There is not a harsh rebuke with this, but a revealing of God's desire for you to come yet closer and learn of him even more -

Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

More truth is always a good thing. You really want to have valuable things stored, and you do recognize value in what there is there, particularly your desire for learning.

This reminds me of a dream I had a while back where the Lord had done something so super special in part of my house, but there were still so many things that needed to be done that I felt dismayed and sad. But I had to realize that the Lord was doing the work and is bringing about the change I need in my heart and mind. Ask the Lord to show you where your thinking needs to change. We all have areas of our thinking where we are double minded - contrary to the truth - but be encouraged! That stove sounds like there is potential for many good meals ahead!

So if any of this rings true to you - great - if none of it, please just disregard it!! I didn't want to come across in a negative manner in it, but tried to interpret how I would if it was my dream.
:)
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I was impressed by this !. It took a long time to find any interpertations and the wait was worth it because e think this was and felt right. I have had house dreams frequently where hidden rooms were discovered and once in a wile a a tic dream. to me a attic holds forgotten treasures. Here it seems i was visiting a place where such things were or thought they were. I do obsess ( think) about the past a lot. In the dream there was little to be found except the stove and the chalk board.
The chalk board may represent learning and or childhood. Chalkboards possibly could represent those early years. In the dream it may represent both learning, knowledge and childhood.
Ill be reading this over again.. i do think there is some gems u have given me. Thank u
Barb11
Silver Member

Post by Barb11 »

:D