Can't control vehicle

Archived Dreams from 2015
male4christ
Silver Member

Can't control vehicle

Post by male4christ »

Hi

1st dream

I was driving a new vehicle and my 2 brothers were with me. The new car belonged to one of my brothers and I struggled to stop the vehicle while driving forward. Then I passed the kiosk booth where you pay by the road so I had to back up. When I put it in reverse same thing I had difficulty stopping the vehicle!
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: Can't control vehicle

Post by Joshua116 »

male, do you have a good relationship with your brothers?

are you currently in a business venture with them of some kind?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

male4christ wrote:Hi

1st dream

I was driving a new vehicle and my 2 brothers were with me. The new car belonged to one of my brothers and I struggled to stop the vehicle while driving forward. Then I passed the kiosk booth where you pay by the road so I had to back up. When I put it in reverse same thing I had difficulty stopping the vehicle!
What came to me is you are having difficulty getting control or a handle on a matter. Something that may be out of your realm of control. This maybe a matter in which, you need to let go and let Jesus take the wheel. Words for your prayerful thoughts!
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

You are trying to take control of something that is your brother's responsibiilty.
You cannot do so as it is not yours and as long as you drive, you'll not only miss the mark, but,
your brothers will remain the passengers (passively dealing with issues) in their own lives.
Are you by any chance the oldest? Are you trying to keep things together& possibly feel a need
to make decisions or address things that your brother(s) need to? Even if they don't do it well,
it's their mistakes to make and their to learn by. Just as you couldn't stop at the toll booth,
you can't pay your brothers' way in this....it's his car, his toll and his learning that needs to occur.
Just what came to mind; questions are rhetoric.
I think Newbie is right about the lack of control.