Repost

Archived Dreams from 2016
shine
Diamond Member

Repost

Post by shine »

I just wanted to repost this, because initially i just attached it to the end of of a longer thread and maybe no body saw that both my parents died. They were only 77 years old. I knew for sure my mom went to heaven, but at dad's passing, I was just relying on God to have answered the many prayers I and others had made on his behalf.

Post by shine » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Well, Daddy passed away on the 29th of November - my mama passed away on the 18th of November. Soo - Dad was only 2 days older than mama, he lived on this earth 13 days more than mama. They had both been remarried - with my step dad passing about 12 years ago. My step-mom is devastated right now.
One of my dad's employees had told me (for a sign) to be on the look out for a feather. Last night @ work, a co-worker came to our department needing paperwork signed by my d.m. I asked her why she had decided to wear feather earrings today. . .she said she didn't know - she had just worn them. (they didn't match her necklace or clothes (which especially at Christmas - was unlike her!) I let her know both my parents had passed away last month and that someone had told me to look for a feather - seeing two - maybe that was a hello from both my parents :)

*****Anyways, here is DREAM from early this morning******:

Today at 4:45 AM Monday December 14

In dream ~ I was alone with dad - we were outside. There was some glue or something along the jaw/chin line. So I was washing it off with some cleanser on a cloth or something. I remembered it didn’t matter if I used too much pressure to get it off, since he was already passed. I turned to rinse out cloth and he began to sing.
The first sentence he sang didn’t quite make sense, but the rest did. He was singing to me that he was with the Lord.
In the dream, I was excited and looking forward to get to tell my sister . . .I was going to ask her if she thought it was possible he could sing even after he had been embalmed.

I wish I could remember the words to the song. But he definitely sang “Lord” and that he was with him (meaning daddy was now with the Lord). . .maybe about 2 stanzas of that song in a soft-medium voice (saying Lord throughout song). When he was done, I remember looking at his face and his eyes were still closed. In the dream, I wasn't aware of the huge significance of what he was singing. . .but I am now! Definitely know this was from Dad. . .I rarely say "Lord". . .I usually say God, Jesus, or Holy Spirit.

Now, I had not prayed for the confirmation dream but am sooo happy to have this to hold on to!!! I believe, seeing the feathers that night was confirmation that this dream was from God (even though confirmation came before the dream). The glue on his jawline isn't too far-fetched either. . . because the day before he passed, I was trying to clean the glue from his hand that was from the I V's he had had in the hospital. And I had been the one to cleanse his face & moisturize each day. That had started when i visited him in the hospital (with his permission of course!).
Jesus is the Saviour