Missing Woman in my Town

Archived Dreams from 2016
Mona
Platinum Member

Missing Woman in my Town

Post by Mona »

I was praying for this woman who went missing yesterday....then in the evening I had this vision and this is what I saw..

I saw the Vietnamese woman sitting in a chair and she was wearing a white nightgown. Her eyes were open and seemed to be at peace. I noticed her arms by her side in which her right hand was on her lap. Everything around her was extremely dark except for the image of her and where she was sitting.

So here I was upset wondering what the Lord was trying to show me about this woman because it seemed like in the vision she was at peace and unharmed...Well come to find out this evening she staged it. I guess explains the vision that she was at peace and unharmed.

Here is the real news info about her http://q13fox.com/2015/09/10/husband-of ... -abducted/
Last edited by Mona on Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Mona
Platinum Member

Re: Missing Woman in my Town

Post by Mona »

She was also reported missing on the NANCY GRACE show as I saw it tonight..but apparently she is fine. Please pray for this woman as she needs some prayer for her mental health.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Have you heard anything else about this woman's story. Is she getting help? I saw that she works 6 days a week and 12 hours each day. When does she spend time with her family??? Maybe her children are there with her at work?
At any rate - when you prayed for her and then received that vision later. . .that is a cool way for the Holy Spirit to breathe into the situation. The more we have of his spirit in such a real way I think . . .the more we are maturing to where God is leading us.
Jesus is the Saviour
Roxy
Gold Member

Post by Roxy »

A girl went missing in Anchorage, AK. 1/1/16. The mother of this girl sits near me in church. My heart hurts seeing all her posts on Facebook to help find her daughter! I asked the Lord where is Linda's body. The lord has showed me in dreams, and hearing in the spirit. Yet she hasn't been found as of yet. Linda's husband has been arrested two weeks after he first reported her missing! It's believed there is another person involved? This is getting scary for me!!! I have been telling Laura (Linda's Mom) all along of my dreams and hearing in the spirit. But yesterday my cousin asked me to tell Linda's Dad of my dreams and hearings in the spirit. She gave me his number to call. So I called it yesterday. Told him of one of my dreams. He said he has been living in a hotel room since Linda has been missing...he says he's trying to find her body searching everyday. And that he has to be out of his hotel room by today. So me and my cousin decided to do a fund raiser for him. I told Laura (Linda's mom on facebook what had happened, and what me and my cousin Lina are doing for Harold. Laura kind of freaked out!!! Asking me how I met him? I said I have never met him! Laura said Harold is a con artist, don't give him any money!!!! She thinks this Harold might of tried helping to kill her daughter! I have been having dreams and hearings about my self took, that I am not safe, and about dying. Thank goodness this Harold lives in a different town then me! Sorry so long.
Roxy
Gold Member

Post by Roxy »

Spoke too soon! The guy who is suspected of killing Linda...is now in my town!!! Supposedly with a lawyer, and detective. But according to Laura he lies thru his teeth, so I kind of doubt if it is a detective, and a lawyer. He wants to meet up with me and my cousin Lina. I am not willing. But my cousin lina says when you have a problem you confront it. Lord Jesus thank you for administering angels unto me, Lina and my whole family!!! It's in Jesus name that I ask. AMEN!