D on trial

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

D on trial

Post by bella »

I was in a court room, laying on my side/stomach in a confined space in the upstairs gallery. The ceiling was very low. Down below, on the right hand side of the court room was the jury area.

Every time someone from the jury would speak, I would have to lean forward to the edge of the railing and incline my ear. I couldn't always catch what was said.

The Judge noticed me doing this and asked me who I was. I assume he must have noticed that I had a strong interest in the proceedings. I said "Your Honour, my name is XXXX XXXX, and I am the daughter of XXXX XXXX [named my father]".

The Judge was a slim, fit looking man with grey hair. Not a soft person but also not harsh nor scary.

The person on trial was someone I used to know that used to act like he liked me and then change to acting like he didn't; who would seek me out and do romantic things for me (D).

D had started speaking and he didn't seem like his real life self. In the dream he seemed weaker and more whiney, I believe because he had been found guilty or knew he was guilty and was trying a last ditch effort to justify himself.

As D was speaking, the scene changed, the courtroom disappeared and the environment changed to an outdoor concert space, with cement steps used for seating. D transitioned to this scene as well but faded out of the picture.

I was now walking through this area and came across Hugh Jackman. I stopped and was speaking with him. His wife was there to the side. All were relaxed and chatting. Then a young pregnant woman joined the chatter. I specifically looked at her belly and her baby bump was small but was very tight and compact. Like maybe she had no fat on her body. And her belly button was starting to stick out Like perhaps she was quite a way along but just carried small.

END OF DREAM
bella
Diamond Member

Re: D on trial

Post by bella »

About a week after this dream, I had another and was surprised because in the most recent dream, D was pursuing me (again). I have had various dreams with this guy either pursuing me or rejecting me, or that we've gotten married.

Anyway, I chose to ignore that recent dream and passed it off as just an annoyance.

So tonight I prayed and asked God where he's (D) is at in relation to me. I was expecting the answer to come in another dream, but immediately i got the strangest picture. I saw a squirrel (I knew it represented D) jump off a tree onto my leg, and it ran up by body. Weird thing was thought, instead of skin, it was covered in very colourful fabric patchwork :shock:

Any ideas what this symbolism may be about?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

This is one of those times when God gives you a puzzle and then slowly starts providing answers to what the odd things mean. I don't think anyone could have worked this one out on their own.

I was watching a Glynda Linkous youtube clip and she was speaking about Joseph and his coloured coat. How his brothers sold him into slavery. That jumped out at me as the meaning of the multi-coloured skin on the squirrel.

Then I was watching some youtube clips and randomly came across one with Nathan Fillion from Castle, who reminds me of D. To quote:

Him: I'm sorry, a squirrel?
Her: Likes to hide his nuts for the winter.
Him: And by nuts, you mean ...
Her: Valuables, secrets, any guy living a lie wouldn't want someone to find.

This, again, jumped out at me. It fits with what God's shown me many times. This guy's hiding something.

It's always kind of annoyed me how God speaks in riddles, but at least He makes like more interesting :?
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

"It's always kind of annoyed me how God speaks in riddles, but at least He makes like more interesting :?"

Sounds like God keeps you hyper vigilant - to get you to discover what he wants you to find :)
Jesus is the Saviour