the house dreams( they are back)

Archived Dreams from 2016
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

the house dreams( they are back)

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Hi.. i know its been awhile scene i have been here....
I have been dreaming again. The old recurrent dreams of houses with secret rooms has once emerged. I usually like to keep the dream to my prayer time with As ;ans place and the prayer tom,e i have there. God has used dreams to help in this area of generational deliverance. I have had some dream interpreted. But i cant always use that outreach.
I will start to come here if they continue. I have had dreams of houses and secret rooms coming to me for many years. it was one of the reasons i first came to Tehillah. They seemed to dissipate for aiwle but i see a resurgence.
Does anyone have a idea why this kind of dream may be Gods choice for me? I can think of about 4 of them in recent memory. Its of houses .... with these secret rooms. Sometimes they are haunted. One dream i had a few days ago had a fire in it. if any insight given o u please share. Does anyone else have these types of dreams?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: the house dreams( they are back)

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Welcome back. When I have dreamed of houses with many hidden rooms before, they have always pointed to a deliverance or a cleaning out that I was going through at the time. I think that you are on the right track with these dreams also representing that same thing for yourself. When the dreams turn haunted, that is the free clue that the enemy is lurking there ie stronghold or deliverance is needed as the enemy is hiding in that area or room. On the fire, it could mean that the Lord is destroying the problem for you or burning up the chaff so to speak. Hope this helps you with these dreams.

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: the house dreams( they are back)

Post by keilani »

In agreement with bj Jewels.

Secret/haunted--areas that Father wants to shed light on so the house (ie. you) will be free and full of light.

I hope this example helps you on your journey. Jesus has often appeared in my dreams as my husband. Earlier this year, He and I were standing in our bedroom/office staring at our closed closet doors. There was a noise and He said "What was that?"

I answered, "Oh, just some papers and stuff" because I have so many office things/clothes stored in there and so I assumed NATURALLY that something must've fallen.

The next thing I know, the closet doors are wide open (ie. He was revealing something).

But we were still standing in the same position meaning we hadn't moved. And as we stood there looking, a mouse popped out and I freaked out.

I had totally forgot about the dream vision (had it right as I was about to wake) until I was chatting with my sister about some issue and she mentioned a mouse.

I asked Him what it meant and He explained: There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed...meaning that all the natural issues/circumstances I was facing in life that I would normally attribute to this thing or that thing, He was not going to allow to continue. He was going to begin to reveal the True Causes behind the areas in our lives that were/are not a reflection of Him and the kind of Life He wants us to live.

Be encouraged sister. Invite Holy Spirit in and trust Him to do the work and complete it. Light (Truth/His Word) dispels darkness and nothing will ever overcome His Light!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.