Water clear then murky

Archived Dreams from 2016
yesLord
Gold Member

Water clear then murky

Post by yesLord »

I dreamed I was going down in a water slide going very fast with clear water. At the end of it the water slowed down and it became murky almost dirty. The water was going in two directions. One direction would lead to go over Niagara Falls if I followed it. I didn't decide on which direction I was going the dream ended.
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Water clear then murky

Post by Carterman »

yesLord wrote:I dreamed I was going down in a water slide going very fast with clear water. At the end of it the water slowed down and it became murky almost dirty. The water was going in two directions. One direction would lead to go over Niagara Falls if I followed it. I didn't decide on which direction I was going the dream ended.
dream is left open ended because u need to make a choice. Best to choose to go over niagara falls.
niagara means "neck" in Iroquoian language. neck can symbolise your will or choice.
niagara leads to lake ontario. Ontario means beeautiful.
that's where u want to go.
murky water is negative, maybe polluted emotions? but choosing to go down waterfalls is good. waterfalls are about the flowing spirit and about a fast change into something beautiful (ontario)
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: Water clear then murky

Post by Starfire »

Are you rushing head first into something? You have a decision to make. One will take you further downstream,
the other to a better place. One is earth (flesh) bound, the other is the greater good.
Water going in 2 directions brought the 'double minded' scripture to mind...it makes us unstable (water is murky).
Take every thought captive.
Many great articles on double mindedness in scripture. Google them and see if it might give you insight.
Blessings!
PS. Don't be alarmed that the water is clear, then murky...might just show that when one foot is on earth and the other
in sea, you get mud/contrast. Noticing the murky water is the first step to putting both feet on solid ground :-)
Hope it helps - even if only to know what to rule OUT.