motorcycle crash angry dad

Archived Dreams from 2016
Joshua116
Platinum Member

motorcycle crash angry dad

Post by Joshua116 »

alright i just had a dream early this morning that i believe means something...something related to what i've been asking about elsewhere

My "Ex Gf" and dad are symbols here I believe...I haven't even thought of my ex recently

in my dream, i was on a motorcycle riding to my Ex's house for some reason...i was happy about it...shocked too

but then i crashed and ruined the bike

either i had already spent all my money on it and had none left or had some left but not enough

either way, my dad found out/i told him about it/asked for his help but he was super pissed off with me and it felt like i wasn't going to get his help

it was really realistic, emotional

it felt longer than that but that's what i remember
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: motorcycle crash angry dad

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Representatively motorcycles represent you and your walk, i.e. one rider, just you. To me the message of this dream is if you continue to focus on the past, then your present will be affected negatively as well. I know this is an emotional issue for you, but it really is true. Hope this helps on the dream.

in Christ,
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

motorcycle crashed and wrecked could be a good thing. motorcycles can sometimes mean rebellion and going back to old ways (ex gf).
in that case wrecking the motorbike is good.
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

thank you all for input

i honestly almost felt like this dream was how some people on this forum react to me

the way my dad acted felt similar to that

just something about it
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

bj took the words right out of my mouth, bro
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17