Driving to Highway # 3

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

Driving to Highway # 3

Post by rktheda »

I dreamed this morning I was driving in a small car. Two men were sitting in the front seat and I couldn't see very well but good enough to drive the car from the back seat. In fact in the dream I said "hey this is pretty comfortable as we rode along. I made a right turn up Highway exit number 3. Along the entrance ramp were many people trying to run unto the highway but seemed to be tired/fatigued from running. I smoothly entered highway 3 and headed down the highway full speed.

Blessings and Peace in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
jgillgarrett

Re: Driving to Highway # 3

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello RK!
This seems to be a very positive dream for you although you are driving from the back seat of a car with two people in the front seat. Not only that you are having trouble seeing! Wow! I believe this suggest that there is some difficult with the way things might be going in an area of life. Many times I have found that vehicles speak of ministry or what one does for a living but the good news about this dream is that in spite of the difficulty in not knowing for sure about something. you are doing quite well...You are passing others in your own performance of getting to Hwy. 3!

Hwy 3 I believe is symbolic in biblical numerology for one of the numbers that represent perfection, therefore you are headed for perfection and have found it or will find it because I sense the Holy Spirit is leading you! It is one thing to be spirit filled but quite another thing to be spirit led! I sense you are passing others who have been trying to do things in their own steam but you have driven right past them because you have the Father, Son and Holy Ghost in your life (driver's seat ,front seat) and that is making all the difference or will if this is a prophetic dream! Keep them in the front seat (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) and everything will be full speed ahead! Amen!
rktheda
Diamond Member

Re: Driving to Highway # 3

Post by rktheda »

Yes Amen and yes! I will keep moving forward in Jesus' name :D :D