I am female (irl) but had male parts in dream

Archived Dreams from 2017
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

I am female (irl) but had male parts in dream

Post by ginasings4him »

I am female (in real life) but in my dream I had male private parts. What does this mean?
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: I am female (irl) but had male parts in dream

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

i think this dream suggests you have a hidden strength

something you've held back or has been held back by external causes
ValleyAnt

Post by ValleyAnt »

Hi, Gina. The dream seems to only have two possible overall conclusions:

1.) It is a good thing and means 'strength', or...

2.) it is a bad thing and is indicative of some kind of occultism in your family or/and your life.

I've heard of dreams where people had opposite sex organs and the dreams were always occult dreams (sex organs are indicative of identity, and we get our identity from God, so He wouldn't cross them up in a dream or any other venue). I'm willing to bet the dream isn't from God. But two questions before deciding:

A. Where were you and what were you doing in the dream?

B. How did you feel when you saw you had male organs?
"The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a delightful inheritance" (Ps. 16:6).
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Whoa there, dreamers! Let's read this and start afresh, shall we?

Himself speaks to each of us in a language we can understand. It's not only impossible to interpret a symbol out of context, it's downright dangerous. There are no absolutes.

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ValleyAnt

Post by ValleyAnt »

discerning wrote:Whoa there, dreamers! Let's read this and start afresh, shall we?

Himself speaks to each of us in a language we can understand. It's not only impossible to interpret a symbol out of context, it's downright dangerous. There are no absolutes.

I don't understand what this is in response to. Can you explain? Thanks.
"The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a delightful inheritance" (Ps. 16:6).
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

The dream was very short - I was in a room, there possibly might have been another person in the room also. I remember looking down and noticing I had a erect p (male part) and noticed it was quite large and sticking out. I was trying to get it to go back down in the dream.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

ginasings4him wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:47 pm The dream was very short - I was in a room, there possibly might have been another person in the room also. I remember looking down and noticing I had a erect p (male part) and noticed it was quite large and sticking out. I was trying to get it to go back down in the dream.
erection dreams even if your female can mean some sort of hidden area is rising up or getting ready to engage in some way. you could have a gifting of headship or leadership. being both sexes could mean your able to both impart and receive ministry or able to work in leadership and nurturing at same time. rising up to something and maybe you don't really think you should.