Sons, car, stung, serger, pee

Archived Dreams from 2018
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Sons, car, stung, serger, pee

Post by sigmon2 »

Sunday 3.11
   Dreamed chris and me out of garage, buddy muddy, it was shiny. Saw mud around sprinklers. New house. Got in car with spider webs. Reached to do seat belt. Oh when left garage told for briley to clean buddy and keep him in.
   As I grabbed to do arrange belt on my left , I think it was a spider or something stung me on the tip of my pointer finger. It burned. I tried rub off what look like a stinger. Then I saw cob webs, dif feet places, oNE was at the rear view mirrior to car. Sa the community it was different from where we lI've now too. When walking though ga rage to go out front its lIke we ca me from light inot the scene. . Chris backed car up and buddy came running out into street. I started cussing at briley too for not keeping him in and he was still covered in mud half wsy. My finger still burned. Chris woke me up and ask me if I was ok. I was under the blanket, he wanted to see my face.

Second dream.  I fell back asleep. I was in my chair in my living room. And Chris new girlfriend said to me, a boy peed on the front porch. This is the first time she has been in a dream. So I got up and went to the door. Was I in a dream or was it real....
     I open the door and see the boy and ask him why he peed on the floor. He did not answer. Then I notice things are different . I say to myself, I must be in a dream. I see others. The porch has a different set up now. I ask the boy again and he wipes the area with his foot. He is young maybe 9 or 10. I look and see now he has a brother couple years older, then another comes over that is even older than that. Then I see a grandfather and a grandmother. The grandmother is quiet with nice face but looking very sorry. The grandfather has a stern face, like he has no time to get done or to explain. This is an old fashion family. One I would find in the country.
     I Ask again and the grandfather walks told me then stares at me like why am I wasting time. Then I notice they are expanding and building in the front porch. I see trough a side window the neighbor working on her flower garden, it's spring.
  The windows have curtains the grandmother has beautifully made, the grandfather and older boy are building the front porch a section at a time. But it's not like my house. The floor is gray cement. Maybe paneling on walls. I start talking to myself in the dream trying to decide what this means.
    No parents for boys. I see a serge sewing machine in the corner, it's big and well used. Grandma must know a lot.  It must take two strong people to carry that thing. They had no baggage, no food, no nothing. The little boy had no place to go to the bathroom but on my front porch.
      No home it seemed. I don't know. You reading and help would be nice. Thanks for reading my dreams.
May Jesus bless each of you.
Scott.
My son's girlfriend was sort of homeless too. So I wonder being in this dream means to imply anything in anyway.
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Sons, car, stung, serger, pee

Post by PastorJKG »

It seems to reveal the needs of the community. Generational issues of poverty and being orphaned. Perhaps it is a call to pray for them or maybe even do some sort of ministry or at least be a part of doing ministry to alleviate the suffering. There seems to be an embedded promise of hope toward the end of the second dream to encourage you to believe that the situation can be changed.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG