my hubbys ONION dream ....?

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

my hubbys ONION dream ....?

Post by kingnme »

hi all'

dream:

i called my hubby on the phone and told him to stop by the market (farmers) and get me some sliced onion

he went to the farmers market.... there was a man at an onion stand who was slicing onions so Roy (my hubby) stood in line ...waited

now its Roy's turn the man began slicing onions for him he is slicing the onions with such precision throwing away the skins as he go ...

he was done and then he BAGGED them

Roy then reached to pay for his bag of sliced onions

SUDDENLY this woman comes outtta NOwhere GRABS THE BAG of sliced onions and

proceeded to shove money into the man's hand (after all she didnt want to STEAL the onions :roll: ) AND LEFT!!!

Roy was shook !! becuz it was ALREADY aggressive around him although HE waited patiently for his turn and the man KNEW Roy was next in line

people were clamoring all around him trying to get SLICED onions from this man

versus THE WHOLE ONIONS over in view somewhere ...and the woman was ONE of the aggressive patrons

i tried to look up on this site the meaning of ONIONS ...what do you think ???
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: my hubbys ONION dream ....?

Post by bjcollin »

I have been meaning to update the symbols database for some years now. We have a little over 1100 symbols from a variety of sources, but I also find it lacking sometimes and I have the book sources but I just need the time to get the symbols entered into the database.

There is only one usage of the word onion in the Bible found in Numbers 11:5

4 The rabble who were among them had greedy desires; and also the sons of Israel wept again and said, “Who will give us meat to eat? 5 We remember the fish which we used to eat free in Egypt, the cucumbers and the melons and the leeks and the onions and the garlic, 6 but now our appetite is gone. There is nothing at all to look at except this manna.”

It was when the children of Israel were complaining about manna and they were wishing they had the onions of Egypt. It is better to be free and living off God's manna than to be enslaved and eating free onions in Egypt. However, sometimes you can take the person out of Egypt, but it takes quite a while to take Egypt out of the person. So the Bible in these verses equates the desire of onions to greedy desires.

It is interesting that in your husbands dream that they are all lining up to get these bags of sliced onions, and then the one woman's greed or impatience gets in the way and she forces her way in which is out of order.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I have been meaning to update the symbols database for some years now. We have a little over 1100 symbols from a variety of sources, but I also find it lacking sometimes and I have the book sources but I just need the time to get the symbols entered into the database.

There is only one usage of the word onion in the Bible found in Numbers 11:5

4 The rabble who were among them had greedy desires; and also the sons of Israel wept again and said, “Who will give us meat to eat? 5 We remember the fish which we used to eat free in Egypt, the cucumbers and the melons and the leeks and the onions and the garlic, 6 but now our appetite is gone. There is nothing at all to look at except this manna.”

It was when the children of Israel were complaining about manna and they were wishing they had the onions of Egypt. It is better to be free and living off God's manna than to be enslaved and eating free onions in Egypt. However, sometimes you can take the person out of Egypt, but it takes quite a while to take Egypt out of the person. So the Bible in these verses equates the desire of onions to greedy desires.

It is interesting that in your husbands dream that they are all lining up to get these bags of sliced onions, and then the one woman's greed or impatience gets in the way and she forces her way in which is out of order.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

wow! it really makes you think ....
It is better to be free and living off God's manna than to be enslaved and eating free onions in Egypt.
one of the first things popped in my head was ...fruit flies...

we have all passed around ideas to get rid of these ANNOYANCES coupled with wings...one of the trap sets is

a cup
plastic wrap
a piece of banana (their fave!!)

one of the things i always noticed was when the little pest gets caught up in the trap

...IT DOESN'T WANT THE BANANA anymore............ IT JUST WANTS to BE FREE!!

while staring at the little fella im curiously intrigued i'd be thinking...

WELL!?! ya got the banana now allll to yourself!?!! why wont you just be merry and EAT your heart out??? (im a different bird :s49: )

it'd literally go on a fast (from all foods) TRYING SO HARD TO GET FREE :lol:

i wud also use this as a spiritual life lesson to my (now adult) kids about BEING FREE!!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9