Paperclips on money

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
MDavis

Paperclips on money

Post by MDavis »

I dreamed that I was in a car. The car wasn’t mine. I don’t know why it was in the car, but it seems like I was waiting on something or someone. the car actually belong to Aaron…someone I went to the same church with in the past. I remember, reaching under the drivers seat of the car (which is where I was sitting)… I pulled out a bunch of money. It was $800 to be exact and it was all one dollar bills. I questioned why would Aaron leave this money in the car. Then I begin to count out five ones and then put a small paper clip on it. I continued to put a small paper clip on every five ones that I counted out until I ran out of paper clips. I then went inside the house and took the money with me. I was in what could have possibly be in my bedroom. When Aaron walked by, I stopped him and told him that I found his money in the car and brought it in the house. Hey, then question why I took the money out the car and brought in the house. I told him that I was paper clipping every five ones. He seem to be OK with that and walked off. I remember asking someone to go and get me some more small paper clips … they had to be the small ones. Then I looked over on my nightstand and saw that I had a bunch of small paper clips there. I then proceeded to finish the task of paper clipping every five ones.