Bright Green Loafers

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Bright Green Loafers

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello All,

In this dream, I was in the office I work in IRL. I asked my real-life co-worker to open up her desk drawer so that I could grab something out of it. I had a few papers in my hand that needed something done to them and whatever I needed was in my co-workers' drawer. My co-worker hands me some keys from her drawer but I didn’t need the keys. I ended up finding what I needed from her drawer.

Our manager IRL comes out of her office and said to me, “Green shoes???” Her tone was like, why do you have those on? I looked down at my outfit and I had on a black knee-length skirt, an oatmeal-colored long-sleeve top, and bright green suede women's loafers. I said to my manager, “Don’t you think the shoes make my outfit pop?” She shook her head no. I thought they were cute and different. End of dream. IRL I would never buy shoes that bright lol!

IRL my manager and I don't get along. We've had several confrontations and working for her has not been a great experience so far. This is a fairly new position for me.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Bright Green Loafers

Post by keilani »

Shalom ispeaktheword! Some thoughts:

Shoes-shodding your feet with the gospel of peace
Green-life
Bright-let your light shine
On your feet-that your walk w Him, even during the harder times, should always shine w His Life, Light, and Peace

Your co-worker having what you needed and it being accessible to you is what stuck out to me the most. Is this co-worker able to help you learn your tasks or give you insight about this new position? Would this help in your relationship with your manager?

I recall when I moved into a new position within the same company--it required an added skillset that I was struggling to learn. I happened to be talking with another tech and mentioned this. He sat me down and taught me how to read the fine details and understand what I was looking at. Once he did that, I was able to see what i needed to look for and because of him, I met the quota set for all trained techs within my first 2 months as a trainee. God always makes a way for us!

Grace for your journey.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Keilani,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my dream.

My coworker has only been in her position for a year but has learned how to deal with our supervisor and her difficult personality and ridiculous ways of doing things. My coworker does not like this woman but you would NEVER know it. My supervisor thinks her and my coworker have a great relationship.

Thank you for sharing your story. With God’s grace I can learn from my coworker humility, and how to interact with our supervisor without letting her constantly frustrate me. I know I’m a light where I am but I feel like this woman is making it difficult for my light to shine. I guess I have some areas to work on.

I appreciate your thoughts. They have given me some things to ponder.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

You're welcome :). While never comfortable, I have found that those hard places are the tests He uses to reveal what is within us, so that He can correct our thoughts and make us just like Him no matter what situation we may face in life. What I have learned about God and myself during those testing seasons have been necessary in my growth and have developed my faith to trust Him completely. Grace in abundance.
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Post by ispeaktheword »

Thank you Sis for your wisdom and encouraging words.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

My pleasure sis :)
***More To Come***