Black Cobra with 2 heads at my bedroom door

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Imma
Bronze Member

Black Cobra with 2 heads at my bedroom door

Post by Imma »

I have dreamt two times this week of seeing a black Cobra with two heads at my bedroom door. One of the head is on top the other one around the neck area. Each time , it stood at my bedroom door looking towards me while I was lying down on my bed. ie .( I woke from sleep in that dream and see the cobra at the door looking at me)
After I had the second dream yesterday morning, I woke up and started to rationalize that my actual bedroom door leading to the other part of the house is towards my feet and not towards my face. Something ministered to me that I have another door in my bedroom which is at the exact position where I saw the cobra twice.ie my walk in closet door. In that dream, my bedroom has only one door leading to the rest of the house whereas in reality my bedroom has 3 doors, one leading to the ensuite washroom, one leading to ensuite walk in closet and one towards the foot of the bed leading to the rest of the house. Please help me with the interpretation of this dreadful dream. I believe God is calling my attention to something .

Best Regards
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Black Cobra with 2 heads at my bedroom door

Post by keilani »

Shalom Imma. Some ideas that came to mind:

Cobras-higher order demonic.

Two heads, one above the other-authority, ranking-thinking one head represents the spirit controlling and the other represents the human it uses to exercise its will.

Looking-observing you, is your presence a threat to their work/power?

The non-existent physical door you saw it observing you through- it was looking in the spirit realm

I can't recall where you live at the moment, but I do remember that a few of your dreams seemed to deal with heavy occultic activity. Praying for God to give you wisdom, understanding, and grace.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Imma
Bronze Member

Post by Imma »

Thank you Pastor for this profound interpretation. I t makes sense to me. I live in Calgary, Canada and from Africa.
Imma
Bronze Member

Post by Imma »

God is apparently calling my attention to pray against monitoring spirits. Somehow, immediately after having this dreadful dream i did 3 days fasting asking good to severe and blind any monitoring spirit around me and my family especially my son who has joined the gay community. For the last 3month prior to this dream, I have been making declaration on behalf of my family to the spiritual word informing them that my children and I are covered by the name and blood of Jesus. They should leave us alone .
It is very amazing how God speak to us through dreams.

Thanks again

Imma
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

You are welcome Imma. I stand in agreement with you for your son and your family, that He will speak to each of you and empower you all to fulfill His Perfect Will for your lives.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Imma
Bronze Member

Post by Imma »

Amen Pastor.