Questions about dreams and symbols
keilani
Site Moderator

Coughing

Post by keilani »

Any ideas on coughing up a tooth?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Coughing

Post by bjcollin »

Teeth usually speak of chewing on the things of God or God's Word. Coughing up a tooth to me would point to a past inability to comprehend something from the Lord, which will now be coming back up again for a second pass. Hope this helps.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Yes, mahalo bj! There have been many things He's been helping me put together lately, this dream being one part of that process.

Wanted to add within the context of this dream, I came into the presence of an old prophet who called me by my full name. Apart from my mom using it as a child and the occasional family member/close friends (very rare), people and angels in Heaven are the only ones who address me that way.

I remember walking in his direction and coughing up the tooth before he called me. I did have the understanding after posting this that teeth attach via the root and a prayer we often pray is "Lord, uproot any plant you did not plant in me and replace it with your Truth" (Matt 15:13).

Your interpretation makes me wonder if it's also indicative of the natural mind w it's limited understanding being unable to exist in His Presence since the carnal mind is enmity against God. And coming into the presence of Heaven causes the expulsion of carnal understanding since the Mind of Christ is required to understand God. You've given me much more to ponder bj. You are greatly appreciated ❤️.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Are you called as a prophetess? Have you been swimming in that long river in Egypt... denial about the issue? I think that is the issue that might be what is coming back up for you. You are filled with the Holy Spirit, and God's word says you have the mind of Christ! (1 Cor 2:10-16) I look forward to seeing how God fulfills this dream in your life.