Receiving $700 From A Stranger

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Receiving $700 From A Stranger

Post by Missyjojo88 »

Hello, I recently had a dream where I was outside with a stranger, and I was looking at this neighborhood with some houses. Outside of these houses were bags of trash that was piling up and making the neighborhood look cluttered. As I look at the man who was with me, he said something about his computer giving errors therefore, he is giving me $700. I told him it was okay, and I didn't want the money, but he repeated again that his computer was giving him error and he insisted that I take the money. He gave me $700 along with a handful of change. The money was rolled up, so I did not see the individual dollars, but I knew it was $700. But one of the bills was tape together, while the rest were good. I went home and happily told my mom I would be giving her a few hundred to put towards my grandma's upcoming 100th birthday party (In real life my grandma is about to have a party for her 100th birthday). My sister was also there, and I did plan to give her some money also. The dream ends. I need help with interpreting this dream. Thanks in advance.