Engagement ring

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
rarara
Gold Member

Engagement ring

Post by rarara »

Hi
In my dream I was sitting on the edge of something and next to a man called Stuart. I dropped my engagement ring and when I picked it up it had turned from gold to a silver colour and the diamonds were missing. It looked as if it had been stripped because it wasn't smooth and shiny.

The dream ring had 3 gem holes, all of them small but the one in the middle slightly bigger.

I looked for the diamonds and found them all in a small pile of leaves.

IRL my ring is gold with a solitaire diamond.

IRL Stuart is a choir leader and I don't know him very well.
The name Stuart means steward or house guard.

Any insight would be appreciated thanks and God bless,

Angela
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Engagement ring

Post by PastorJKG »

Gold could speak of the value of the ring. One diamond IRL but still important. One could speak of self. Engagement is a very personal commitment. Could it speak of overvaluing self interests. being in covenant to self rather than the threeness of God? A stripping in purification represented by silver which is purged from dross with fire. But praise the Lord, a revelation and search for the Lord. His promise is that if we seek Him we will find Him. Stewarding the walk of faith and intimacy with Christ in the Spirit. There are seasons when we all need to be stripped of some things to stay in alignment with the Fathers Master Plan. For your prayerful consideration.
rarara
Gold Member

Re: Engagement ring

Post by rarara »

Hi
Thanks for replying, yes self is part of this I do feel. It was me who dropped the ring and worried and found the missing diamonds. I felt careless and at fault in the dream. I think Stuart may be the Lord being both beside me and watching over me, in spite of my failure. He doesn't always prevent things from going wrong but things that I think are lost are never lost to Him. Anyway, hard to explain but your reply made me see more in my dream again.
Thanks. :)