Escape and Crash (Eldon)

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Escape and Crash (Eldon)

Post by HisBlood »

Escape Crash Dream

Jamieson, Jericho, Carolyn and I were driving back home from somewhere in our red Ford Escape. I was in the back seat with Jericho beside me, Jamieson was in the drivers seat and Carolyn in front passenger. It was winter and for some reason I was driving from the back seat and Jamieson was sleeping. I noticed there was a lot of traffic up ahead coming towards us and there was a snowmobile in front. I tried getting Jamieson to wake up but he wouldn’t. All at once I lost control and we crashed and flipped onto a side deck of a country store or something. No one was hurt but I was angry at Jamieson for not waking up. When I got out of the vehicle there was a big loader below was pulling a white Ford truck out that had crashed quite badly.

Eldon
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Escape and Crash (Eldon)

Post by PastorJKG »

Are you back set driving (Maybe being to pushy, maybe not) someone who seems to be sleeping but must be the one who drives the car, (has to make the decision)? Red to white seems to speak of redemption. whether the driver needs salvation, or redemption from some oppressive situation. Assuming the dreamer knows. Maybe a crash (some element of difficulty) is needed to make the difference for the driver. For your prayerful consideration.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

“Red to white seems to speak of redemption. whether the driver needs salvation, or redemption from some oppressive situation“
This part definitely rings true!
My son who is driving has just gone through two years of hell because of his daughter, and we have been fighting in the courts and fighting in the courts of heaven for her safety and removal, so that could be part of the driving part!
I read this to my husband and he’s going to meditate on it as well. Thank you so much brother 👍🙏😊
Be Transformed......
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Just to add sis: Eldon being angry stood out for me. I know how many prayers have gone up on behalf of everyone involved.

One of the hardest things for me when dealing with others who have wronged me is forgiving, to include forgiving myself and those making wrong decisions willfully. But, when I chose to forgive and to rest in His Promises, the answer always came, even when it took time. Remembering that we do not battle against flesh and blood has always helped me to forgive and love others while keeping the enemy from trying to take the words God spoke to me.

Grace always as you trust Him to do what we cannot. It's not by (human) power (authority) or might (strength/ability), but by My spirit says the Lord. And we know that nothing is too hard for the Lord.

Love 💕 to the family!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Eldon said these are really good and appreciates the time you took, with these interps 👍
Bless you!!
Be Transformed......