Sasquatch

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Sasquatch

Post by dance-in-the-son »

My husband had this dream. He was in the backyard with someone. (unknown) It was night time. They heard some rustling and were wondering if it was a Sasquatch. Tony (hubs) kept looking around. It came closer, and then came up on the deck. It startled him and then the Sasquatch came up to him and grabbed him. He screamed. IRL, I heard him yelling out so I woke him up. 😲
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Sasquatch

Post by PastorJKG »

What we focus on, we make room for or empower. I fully believe the Bigfoot phenomena is directly connected to fear. The native Americans will tell you they are spirit beings and I believe this. They clearly aren't serving the purposes of God so there is only one other source. I believe the Sasquatch, Ghosts and Aliens are all demonic manifestations intended to bring confusion and undermine faith in God and his word. This is my position and opinion. So I do not intend to offend anyone who has a different view. With all of that being said, I believe the dream could be the Holy Spirit (The unknown person with your husband) revealing an open door of fear in your husband that needs to be closed. Allowing this fear to continue could potentially result in the fear coming to pass. The back yard often speaks of the past or things behind you so maybe something from his past he fears catching up to him again. Of course this is all for your and his prayerful consideration.
2 Tim. 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Romans 8:15
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Re: Sasquatch

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Thank you, we will definitely pray about it. Blessings 😊
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12