Inside the Curtain

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Leah

Inside the Curtain

Post by Leah »

I dreamt this: I was in a prayer meeting. There weren't many people there. A man told me to go behind the curtain at the front of the room. I walked down the aisle (I was walking unsteadily in high heels) and went behind the curtain. Suddenly the room was full of people and they were cheering in astonishment. I had no idea what they were so excited about. Two women asked for my autograph. I didn't want to do that. I refused to even look for a piece of paper to write on. Then one woman handed me a piece of paper that had a print on the background. I reluctantly signed it, but you could barely make out my name because of the busy background of the paper.

Any spiritual insight?
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Inside the Curtain

Post by PastorJKG »

Going behind the veil could speak of communion with the lord and the applause could be the celebration of heaven. Perhaps a joining of two worlds, the natural and the spiritual through effective prayer. Maybe the man telling you to go behind the curtain represented the Holy Spirit urging you to a deeper place in prayer. The unsteady walk could suggest not having on the proper footwear for the task at hand. Our feet are to be shod with the readiness of the gospel of peace. Something not conducive to peace could be effecting your walk. for your prayerful consideration
Leah

Re: Inside the Curtain

Post by Leah »

Thank you Pastor JKG. The interpretation rings true in some areas.