cobalt blue beads

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

cobalt blue beads

Post by PastorJKG »

on 12/6/2020
I dreamt I was being shown a string of cobalt blue beads. That was the whole thing but it was vivid and seemed significant. I did not have a sense of evil or good. upon waking I didn't know if it was revealing someone working mala bead magic (witchcraft) against me, or if the Lord was offering a gift or what it meant. Through a little research I found that Lapis lazuli is the biblical color of the sea upon which the presence of God is enthroned. and it is the same color.

It's been a while but still no idea what it meant. TIA
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: cobalt blue beads

Post by bjcollin »

PastorJKG,

Just a quick off the cuff reply... I have seen that different colors of blue can have different meanings in dreams over the years depending on context. As a general symbol the color blue often means communion or revelation. So it might mean a revelatory gifting is being offered. I pray the Lord show you His meaning behind your dream.

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: cobalt blue beads

Post by PastorJKG »

Thank you BJ. I feel there is definitely a greater anointing available, But I'm struggling to walk in it. it seems to go back to the JPJ dream with the mountain laurel. Still trying to step into it .