Comradery with Ex- Wicked Mother and Brother In Laws

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Imma
Bronze Member

Comradery with Ex- Wicked Mother and Brother In Laws

Post by Imma »

Good Morning people of God. I have been sick on and off in the last 4 weeks. For the last 2 days I decided to be playing healing prayers through the night while I sleep. Today, I have not only got well but I had a very confusing and strange dreams about my ex in laws 14 years after separating from my ex husband and 12 years after the divorce. In the dream, I went and cleared the grasses and overgrown weeds in my ex mother in laws house and she was very happy and thanked me profusely. In the dream same dream I still went back to see if the grass was well cut and I saw a few weeds sprouted out and I still cut them and she thanked me very well again. Then, I saw my ex brother in law that never liked me in the same dream .He came to meet me started telling me that can I imagine that the woman who caused the breaking of my marriage is now threatening to deal with another woman and take her to court if she does not leave my ex husband alone for her. She has lived with my ex since that 2010 - for that 13 years plus and have 2 daughters but they are still not married.
My marriage broke down 4 months .August 28th, 2010 after I came back from burying my mother in April 2010. I caught This my mother in law washing my menstrual pants unauthorized by me and collecting my blood in a bucket. I suspect she performed some diabolical ritual with this blood she collected because since that time my life has been turned upside down. Things are not working well as they used to be and my children have abandoned me and anyone I help turns against me. During this my mother's burial which was my last physical contact with these in laws , I also walked over to this my brother in law after the burial and pleaded with him to come upstairs with me for entertainment in company of one of my cousins and he refused and he left from there. When , l come back to Canada from the burial, I found that my husband has secretly made another woman known as Shannon pregnant and secretly started a family at my back while still living with me. They welcomed a new baby 7 months after my mother's death. I reported the situation to my mother in law. I called her on the phone while she was in a taxi. Outwardly she pretended to be sad about what happened but unknown to her she thought I had dropped the phone and she was happy and seriously saying nasty things about me to the taxi driver. So Iam confused and Don't understand why they are pretending to be nice to me in this dream. And I also don't understand why I should be cutting grasses for my ex- mother in law and even came back a second time to make sure that the grasses are well and clear the additional weeds that has grown. I feel God is trying to reveal something to me because of the all night healing prayers that I was playing. Please pastor. What is this dream about and what are the message(s) that God is trying to give me?. I am very confused. Please help me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Comradery with Ex- Wicked Mother and Brother In Laws

Post by bjcollin »

Imma,

I think since Keilani has been working with you on your other dreams, I will continue to let her speak and minister to you on these since they are in the same subject line. After reading your dream, I feel that as a pastor the Lord would have me add in this part: In dreams, the overgrowth of weeds and grasses represent sin and people who do not listen to God's Word (ref: Matthew 13 verses 1-9, 18-23, 24-30, and 36-43). You need to stop focusing on what sinful actions they did in the past or are currently doing in the present, and forgive them (ref: Matthew 6:13-15) and move on forward in your life away from all of it. The Word of God is powerful, and you should keep playing it and listening to it and allowing it to work in your life. (ref: Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.) Just say no to the enemy and resist and he will flee from you (ref: James 4:7), don't focus on anything he has to offer about the past as it will continue to confuse you. Hope this helps you.

in Christ,
Imma
Bronze Member

Re: Comradery with Ex- Wicked Mother and Brother In Laws

Post by Imma »

Thanks a lot Pastor. I very much appreciate your contribution and help.