Donald Trump and Paula

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Donald Trump and Paula

Post by HisBlood »

My husband had this dream, last night -

I dreamt I was preaching to a church of about 1000 people outdoors in the US. I had met the pastor somewhere close to where I was from and he had invited me. It went really well and when it was time to come home I jumped in my car and Donald Trump was in the passenger seat. We were chatting like we were good friends even though I had a small car. As we were leaving he kept going on over and over about this assistant he had lost named Paula and how he needed to find a new Paula. In the dream I prayed with him that he would find a new Paula. Then as we were leaving we saw a dog laying down that had blood on its hind end that looked like it had been hit by a car. It was injured but alive and looked like it would recover. Donald seemed very compassionate about the dog. The most important part of the dream was about Paula.
Paula means small and humble

Blessings
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Donald Trump and Paula

Post by PastorJKG »

I would say to pray for him to be humble because pride has been one of his greatest hindrances. God stiff arms the proud but gives grace to the humble. With his wealth and achievements it is easy to be puffed up but it is a dangerous attitude to give place to.