Pregnant Woman

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
MDavis

Pregnant Woman

Post by MDavis »

I remember that there was a pregnant woman possibly of Asian descent. This is not anyone I know or even seen before. She appeared to be seeking direction. There was a seemingly harmless older man present who seem to be trying to provide her counsel. It seemed as if there was was too much of anything going on in this dream until the woman decided to very peacefully call on the name of Jesus. The man was confused. She called on Jesus again. The man became angry and the dream ended abruptly. I saw the face of an angry demon as I was waking.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Pregnant Woman

Post by keilani »

Shalom MDavis and welcome to Tehillah! Lots of symbolism in this dream and there are things that may speak specifically to you. Speaking generally, it sounds like a salvation dream to me/someone choosing Jesus and to walk His Path vs listening to the voice of another (the demon offering counsel through the man). May God give you wisdom and understanding as you grow in Him.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.