Are these your boots?

Archives for 2008
connie
Diamond Member

Are these your boots?

Post by connie »

Praise the Lord,

The last two nights, I've dreamed about certain ones on the board. Yesterday it was Tal and Nathan but I don't remember any details just that they had been blessed by the Lord and had received a good send-off. I was flooded with peace.

This morning, I had this dream:

I was dreaming about the dream board team who participated in the conferance call. Someone either already had these boots or was about to receive a pair of boots from the Lord. The high stiletto heeled boots were transparent like glass (or acrylic?) with some pinpoint sized color bursts randomly scattered throughout the boot. They reminded me of the cosmos or the milky way. I wondered (to the Lord) if the boots were for dancing? or fighting because of the rapier sharp heels. I thought, are they like Disco boots? I was asking the Lord what are these boots?

He impressed on me they were for the one with the 'radical anointing'. I woke up thinking the boots were perfect for the woman. End

His Love,

connie
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Woo hoo! So you don't know who the boots belong to?
We'll all be wanting them!
Blessings,
Joy
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Joy2dream wrote:Woo hoo! So you don't know who the boots belong to?
Yes, I asked the Lord a few times. He said for Jen.

I'm still waiting for further revelation, but of course - cosmos, milky way, dancing, weaponry/warfare stands out.. disco is probably relevant too.

connie
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

wow!!! Awesome Lord!!
Higher levels of His Glory!!!! Bring it Lord!!!
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Gooooooo, Jen!
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Ha!!! I can see that!!
Jesus is soooooooo good!
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

lol... that is soo cool!!boots.. but almost like Cinderella shoes.. oh Connie..that is SOOOO me.
I will TAKE that RADICAL ANNOINTING!!!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Jen wrote:lol... that is soo cool!!boots.. but almost like Cinderella shoes.. oh Connie..that is SOOOO me.
I will TAKE that RADICAL ANNOINTING!!!
oh, i'm so glad you know what the glass is, didn't even dawn on me. Must be going to be a modern kind of 'ballroom dancing'- the disco :lol: . Bless you with that radical anointing.

His Love, connie
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

The dreams you have connie! I used to dream like you... now...while i still dream a lot... i sift through them quickly and they're not nearly as interesting anymore as yours are.

Cheers... Taps
Last edited by Taps on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Radical Jen or Radical "GEM"

I like um both
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

wow.. this is soo cool..
I love ya all!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Oh yes, yes, yes

That's my Jen!!!!!!!!!!! :s49: :s20:
Dance girl, dance!!

I would be 6'2" or 3" in high heels and pretty clutsy, lol!
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......