Nose of plane OR tip of a Bullet?

Archives for 2008
Elijastask

Nose of plane OR tip of a Bullet?

Post by Elijastask »

My hubby and I are sitting on the ground enjoying looking into the daytime sky, he, looking to his left and me, looking stright up when all of a sudden, I see the nose of a plane coming with great speed toward us. The silver of the nose was a brilliant silver.

I knew it was going to hit us.

I woke up.

:shock: I really would appreciate some insight into this.

Blessings
Last edited by Elijastask on Mon May 26, 2008 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi
this dream is short...so I would suggest looking at what is going on around you.....is something about to crash (or a problem about to visit you) into you...anything going to blind side you, a problem no matter what it might be....of course a plane is big but maybe you might see the beginnings (the nose) of it but not the main problem of it (the rest of the plane body). that is what it seems to me....of course I could be wrong......
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
Elijastask

Post by Elijastask »

Thanks! This is a springboard for me.

Perhaps because my daughters house is in foreclosure and she, her hub and two kids may have to come live with us, THIS may be what hits us

Perhaps because my son who is in the Navy and is under a Master Diver who is purposly setting out to ruin him and his family, (this has caused my son to go into a manic state)..... my worries for them are compounding daily. They live in Guam and have another 2 1/2 yrs there along w/the fact they just found out she's pregnant. SHE IS A HIGH RISK PREGNANCY and because Guam is NOT set up for this, this may be their ticket OFF THE ISLAND and back to either Hawwaii, Washington or San Diego.
Washington is actually the BEST place for her.

THANK YOU FOR THIS AS I HAD CONCERNS IT WAS SOMETHING OF A DIFFERENT NATURE.

THANKS AGAIN :wink:
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

So sorry to hear of your trials your going through..may the Lord richly bless you and yours..

I know that sometimes silver can represent redemption and wisdom, knowledge, and understanding..When you said "NOSE" of the plane I thought of discernment..

And the plane being a sudden move in the spirit..wondering if you were in a position looking up to the Lord for answers and direction in these problems and he is showing you that suddenly there will widsom or knowlede in the things that you are praying for...

Just a couple more thoughts for you...hope they help you out..
Love you lots..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Elijastask

Post by Elijastask »

:!: THIS TOO is very insightful as I am in a unique place in my walk with the lORD, as well as my husband is. WE BOTH seem to be "hearing" from the Lord of late. Perhaps this is a time of fine tuning our hearing.

THANKS! :D
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Well I don't know anyone here, so I hope I am not overstepping. This dream thing sort of new. I trust you will be discerning. What I saw when I read your dream was a commercial jet. I am not sure that is what you saw.

You are looking into the sky. To me it is Isacar who the bible said was a interpreter os signs I believe. Also this scripture came to mind Proverbs 25:11 A word fitly spoken [is like] apples of gold in pictures of silver. There is something that is going to crash that will involve a lot o people, and God is letting you Know(nose). He will give you apples of gold for them which is a word fitly spoken. Also don't think that because you just found out about something that you cannot speak to it. You are not unprepared even though it is or will be sudden. Also a silver bullet is a sure thing.

To the other who are more experienced at this feel free to give me feedback
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Mama table
Platinum Member

take this or leave this.

Post by Mama table »

I usually see planes or buses as signs of ministry. a plane is a faster vehicle to things. I came across this next translation on a secular sight that I don't always agree with. As we are led by the spirit but I felt good about this....(so take it or leave it..l
Love Mama)

PLANES : Some dream symbols can be best translated into a single word in English. Planes and helicopters generally mean that you want something to happen quickly. That may of course have many varied uses. It may relate to a project which you want to achieve quickly. In that sense it relates to your priorities and changes within them because often a wish to achieve something quickly means that you put less effort into something else. But planes can relate to more long term goals such as your ambitions and careers. Finally a plane may simply suggest that you are realizing that things in general can happen very quickly. Problems can occur quickly. For instance it maybe associated with the fears about a young child who is capable of getting into trouble very quickly.
I love the Lord