finally a dream that got through

Archives for 2007
sigmon2
Diamond Member

finally a dream that got through

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all
There is a lot of resistance from the other world powers and i am so sick and tired of it.....well I had this dream this morning and i know it is a message but i wonder the meaning....I have thoughts..
The dream started between 3&4am in the morning. I had woken up and looked at the clock and then went back to sleep. ----As I went to sleep in real life I woke up in dream life, I was on the ground. the ground was covered with a beautiful green grass everywhere, it was clean- there was no loose rocks or trash or twigs or anything out of place at all, no leaves, no bugs etc.... I was on the side of a hill but like a ridge. there was a lake at the bottom and i could not really tell how far the top went. there was trees here and there that provided shade. there were people - couples, families, groups, I think I was pretty much the only one I remember who was alone. the people were sitting, walking, playing, happy, talking, joyful, calm, at peace, etc... I stood and look around me, I was facing where i would be looking further up the ridge. the lake would be to my back. to my left i saw people who called me by name who called out to me but they were far away and i did not know what they said i just saw them and heard my name and it seemed that they said they were coming. I vaguely think some of my family were in this group. I heard voices to my right and i turned and looked and i saw where the ridge went higher and i would have to climb but it was not a real hard climb but a climb. the voices i heard was a group of people who were calling me by name telling me to come on, they were waving their hands and all indicating to me to come on and come to them they seemed so far away and it seemed quite a climb to get to them. So i went, passing happy groups of people as i went climbing, i remember having to reach down with my hands to grab the ground to help pull myself up in a place. I finally reached the top. it was not that bad of a climb and i reached the top and it was fairly level when i got there. the people had spread out in different directions. the big lake was still below, but now there were two little lakes before me one to my left and one to my right. People were standing at both. I remember people walking in the water and i was thinking that something was going to grab them or it was to deep for the kids, neither waters ever passed their knees. both waters were still in the beginning, the one on the left seem to have a small waterfall connected to it. the water on the right had an event occur - it was a bigger body of water and may have been feeding the lake below. As i was looking a family had walked to the edge of the water and suddenly the center of the water was being stirred (i did not see what stirred it)- I had the thought it was like the pool of siloam where the angel would stir the water because the water looked as though it was being stirred from above it- as soon as the water was stirred the family walked toward the moving water and another couple did the same. I saw a fish jump from the stirred water. the dream faded and i woke up.

while i was driving my school bus today i thought of psalms 23 and green pastures. The devil been doing a d day attack in many directions trying to distract and discourage, and i am wondering if this might be a quiet open door of the Lord's, i say this because i came across something this last week and a half that i want to inquire about but have stalled because i didn't think the church would even consider my request to consider me. 24 hours before this dream i did a resume to send to the church but then i just changed my mind and did not bother with it anymore. so i wonder.....

anyway thanks for any thoughts
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Yes I do like the Pool of Siloam reference for this dream as well. The pool of Siloam is referenced twice in the Bible, Nehemiah 3:15, and in John 9. The word siloam in hebrew means sent. It was where Jesus sent the blind man who he put spit and mud into his eyes to wash and be healed. To me the pools are representative of movements of the Holy Spirit in the local body of believers (the church). Sometimes the Holy Spirit comes in an outpouring, and sometimes in a stiring. The Psalm 32 reference to green pastures is a neat way to view the lucious green hills. he makes me lay down in green pastures he restores my soul. Go back and read John 9. Lots in there about the progression on how Jesus revealed Himself as the son of God to this man and also about how the pharasiees rejected Jesus even when faced with undesputible physical evidence and witnesses which is required under the law.

in Christ,
sigmon2
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by sigmon2 »

thanks bj
you have made me think more.
i really believe this is a Lord given dream....because it has added to the dreams of old and to prayers and current events. one of my prayers has been for my kids who all 3 have been chasing worldly stuff with some memories of spiritual stuff showing up every now and then. to me in this dream to see them coming and to hear them say they are coming is a reassuence that they will remember their Lord from their youth and return to Him.
for me to wake up is like beginning a beginning or being a sleeping christian who wakes up to the spiritual life that i have been searching for and seeing i am in it. but wow the sins that are me and to be forgiven of them as if they did not happen..wow..
feelings are not a good test of our current standing in the Lord but to stand in the spiritual Land of the Lord i just at the moment feel as though i do not belong there, but i know it is through the mercy of Jesus - with nothing i have done but for His sake/choosing- that i get to be in this paradise. ( note here to self did i see paradise? because i do not believe the doors of heaven have opened, per scripture, til Jesus presents the entire Christian body to the Father and we enter in together as one/the bride)
i was called by fellow believers to a higher place spiritually and to get there i had to climb using my hands even at one point, like climbing a steep place where your knees and hands play a role. I forgot what was behind and pressed for what was ahead. i know it takes effort to move up in the Lord/ to progress where the Holy Spirit can tell you things and even use you for the Lord's purpose.
bj the two pools of water, the first one reminds me as with the grass of Psalms 23 still waters and green pastures - the Lords refreshing and comforting etc... however the water stirring is not the pool of siloam, its the one near the sheep gate in John 5:1-15.
what are your thoughts here? There are two verses I wonder about.....vv8 "Then Jesus said to him, Get up! pick up your mat and walk." and vv14 "See you are well again, Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you."
I in November 1996 made a bad choice and the Lord explained the troubles I would be in for it but said one day i would be allowed to regain spiritually. the loss in the physical is huge. So i am of a mind to wonder if this is what He means? TAL - if you read this your opinion would be worth reading too. so now i must pray and see.
got to go
scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

an interesting event just occurred.

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all
7 days after having this dream, the pastor of the church i was trying to join decided not to let me join. he says it has to do with my last church and statements they have made about me. it revolves around how i like to question the pastor about statements he makes if i do not read it in the bible the way he says it, and how i challenged the leadership over a slander issue that they believe they are immune from making amends for......
i left after trying to make peace between folks and help a young man make peace with the Lord and come back to church. i was not in the problem of the slander but trying to reslove it scripturally and now i am the bad guy. I was told it was a issue that was dead and nothing would be done about it by the pastor of the old church. oh well....i will keep searching for another church.......
anyway, i find it absolutely interesting that excatly 7 days went past and poof this event occurred. i wonder what is next? at what point is this in the dream or is it? the wake up or the climb or not even in it? i quess i'll pray and see.....
see ya
scott
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I am reminded of Pilgrim's Progress.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all
i now am pretty sure of the meaning of the two pools in this dream. I was watching a teaching video called 'that the world may know', #3, last section on living water, and poof i got my second pool. the dream showed me the living water pool where there was a waterfall(John 4:1-3eight),I am calling it that based on king david at engedi in the judean desert[i have been is a desert[psa 63:1], and the sheep's gate pool (John 5:1-15).
I made a bad choice before and below is the dream i was given in nov. 96 from the Lord. Now that I know the meaning of both pools i can say with amens and hallelujahs that my chastiment is over. I was called to serve and now i can do it again, when He provides a place. The first pool i saw was the living pool which deals with my calling esp. in vvs. 34-38 and the second pool i looked at was the forgiveness, warning and get up - get to work pool. i understand the stop sinning or it will be worse part but i wonder about the pick up the mat part, if the people calling might mean its time to move again. we'll see.
as i read a little more in john 5 i noticed in 19 and a little of 20 that some encouragement was in order.....i have recieved some flak lately and a lecture or two about being to hard on people because i follow the Bible to closely - because everyone has an different interpretation of the same words. So i will continue to do what Jesus did, just do what the Father has shown us all to do in Scripture and not go beyond it. Now i must wait, i guess, for the Lord cause i have no idea what to do at this moment. Not even what church to go to...i tried 3 today...2 definately will not work, 1 is a i don't know.
well anyway thanks for your time
love ya all
scott
163 Dreams / Dreams and Visions / Timing part B
on: 02/10/06 at 00:42:48
This dream occured in November 1996. I need to explain a little before I tell this one. I was working for a temporary service at a computer place. I was the Pastor of 2 mission churchs, one english and the other cambodian, Both were very small. I was asked to work for a Cambodian service agency to help people find jobs. I debated and finally decided I would do it. Then I gave notice that I was leaving the computer place. THEN the Lord provided the dream. Notice* I chose wrong and this dream was telling me so! I am very sure of it. But the Lord in His mercy wanted me to see what would happen and His involvement.
Ok here we go....I was in a large room. I was wearing royal blue clothing and the people were bluish clothing too. There was happiness and food and drink and enjoyment in the room. I mingled and even had my own chair, others were walking around. Tables had food on them, lots of blessing in the place. I was sitting and suddenly I saw a set of double doors and chose to get up and go through them. When I did I could not return and I lost my royal blue clothes, actually it was like a armour. I walked down a hallway and met a cambodian man who was waiting for me while sitting on a bench. I approached, he rose and we turned to continue he stumbled and fell flat on his face and I stumbled to my knees. I recovered and he did not. I continued into a large room that was like a lobby. There was no one or nothing in the room. I went across the the room to a window and got no help. I was seeking some help. I noticed that there was a set of glass double doors like a business would have. There rain coats on the handles and I spent a moment arranging them. I looked out and saw a gas pump and in the distance I saw a road and some buildings. I suddenly felt the need to go outside and catch a bus. I walked out the doors and toward the gas pumps, as I past the pumps I got a mini zoom and saw the bus turn down another road, and I missed the bus. So I was just standing there wondering what to do and I happen to look up into the sky. It was one of those cloudy Washington days but there was a hole in the clouds that showed blue sky and what appeared to be hundreds of bird flying on top of the clouds. As I watched one of the birds (I thought) flew through the hole and was flying towards me. As it got closer I just watched it. Then poof it was not a bird in front of me but an angel, A smiling angel at that. The Angel directed my attention to the sky line just above the evergreen trees. The I saw a scene rise going from right to left, it rose like the rising sun and set like the setting sun...it others words it did an arch in the sky and then went behind the trees and then it rose again and stopped at high noon. Now the detail- The first scene had Jesus standing with a septre in His hands watching a Human in a blue tunic, beard and hair flapping in the breeze as he was falling from the sky. Above them was this HUGE Angel with a vey large wing span. The angel was watching too. His head was toward Jesus. Jesus had a look of concern on His face.....The second scene to rise was the falling man standing in front of Jesus, who was sitting on His throne in royal attire as before with the septre in His right Hand (both scenes Jesus had the septre in His right hand), Jesus was smiling and very happy. I suddenly found myself as the one standing before Jesus. I got very happy and I turn back toward the way I came but I found I could not move. I turned to look why and the angel who flew down to me in the first place was holding my hand and still smiling, of course at this time I was too. I looked at him and said Thank You and he said your welcome and he let go of my hand and I turned to go and the dream ended.