Probably an easy one here

Archives for 2008
weatherfreak01

Probably an easy one here

Post by weatherfreak01 »

I dreamed last night about me fishing in a ditch. You wouldn’t expected fish to be in a ditch, but I saw fish jumping and took my pole and went to the ditch. I caught loads of fish! Later, in the dream I went to a park that we like to go to in real life and began fishing in the creek. I again caught more fish. The end. It was definitely a simple dream by nature, but I do feel this dream is significant to my life.

My question is more than the obvious here...
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi weatherfreak,
I believe this is a calling dream for you to reach out to people in the ditches of life and also the marketplace.

Happy fishing! Sweet dream.

Blessings,
Joy
weatherfreak01

Post by weatherfreak01 »

wow! My friend gave the exact same interpretation... It's so funny that you mention marketplace as well. I work in a retail environment that is kind of like a Nineveh to me. It's not terribly bad though, but just not what I was expecting out of life. Everyone hopes they'll get the good job and the house with the white fence...but it appears as though the Lord wants me there to minister, after all at least 200 people work there.. I've actually wanted other jobs, but they never seem to pan out. I'm not dissatisfied with life or anything, it's just that I'm so far away from family and I don't make enough to travel and see them they way I wish I could. It gets very lonesome here. Anyway, this is from the Lord.

Josh
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Josh,
My sons are also in retail and I tell them that the Lord has them there for training. This may be the same for you.
I know where I work is an open mission field.
Blessings on you,
Joy
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

I work in retail too. Started out as a part-time job. I'm 100% sure thru prayer @ the time, and how God showed where he wanted me, that I'm definitly where he wanted me.
Josh, I'm soo sad that you aren't near family. Hope someone visits you soon 8)
Jesus is the Saviour
weatherfreak01

Post by weatherfreak01 »

thank you and bless you all.

Shalom,

Josh