Promise

Archives for 2008
Livingforhim

Promise

Post by Livingforhim »

My husband and I were asleep in our bed and I had my left leg under his back and it was exposed on the side where the door to the bedroom was. I woke up in the dream because something touched my leg and someone had given me a shot (injection) of something and I said Holy Spirit is that you as he was leaving the room He turned back and looked at me and continued to walk away. I Knew it was him in the dream. Then I got up and walked through this house (it is not my house now) and it had a tuscan look to the inside. And a bunch of my relitives came over and started feeling on my stomach and I knew I was pregnant. Then I was taking the trash out and I was walking on these yellowish/orangish flat rocks that was a patio and it led down to the trash can and there was a guy standing down there but never said a word to me. And I looked up at the moon and the glow from the moon formed a Cross and I just fell to my knees sobbing.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

God is so good! I pray you get your promise:)
Livingforhim

Post by Livingforhim »

bump
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

My husband and I were asleep in our bed and I had my left leg under his back and it was exposed on the side where the door to the bedroom was.

Seeing the husband as symbolic of the Lord. The leg as your faith under Him, what you stand on what supports you.
I woke up in the dream because something touched my leg and someone had given me a shot (injection) of something and I said Holy Spirit is that you as he was leaving the room He turned back and looked at me and continued to walk away. I Knew it was him in the dream.

Seeing this injection of the Holy Spirit as something that will help increase your faith.
Then I got up and walked through this house (it is not my house now) and it had a tuscan look to the inside. And a bunch of my relitives came over and started feeling on my stomach and I knew I was pregnant.
The Holy Spirit injected some inside you to grow and be birthed for others to see.
Then I was taking the trash out and I was walking on these yellowish/orangish flat rocks that was a patio and it led down to the trash can and there was a guy standing down there but never said a word to me. And I looked up at the moon and the glow from the moon formed a Cross and I just fell to my knees sobbing.
I am seeing the taking out the trash as you doing your spirit cleaning, as in asking the Lord to clean you up for His service. I see the orange/yellow rocks as hope and preservance to make the way to the place you need to be in Jesus. The moon glow I see as the Lord showing you the way even when thing are the darkest. The man standing by you could have been an angel there to support you.

Blessings,
Joy
Livingforhim

Post by Livingforhim »

Thank you. I see this in my life now, the Holy Spirit injecting into me and the moon meaning Jesus has been there the whole time. Because it has been a very dark past couple of weeks for me and to have that dream in the middle of my darkest times.
Thank you again for your insight.