New here and need advice about Dreams and Visions

Archives for 2008
shofar

New here and need advice about Dreams and Visions

Post by shofar »

New here and really nee some advice.. Have had a great many dreams and visions in these past two years especially.. These are rather personal and well am not sure what to make of this or if these should be posted or not. When I do have visions many of them are cut short and they never finish out. I am not sure what this means?? The other thing is, the last major dream I had was before my oldest son moved back in with me and his girl Friend, and I am wondering since they are not believers in Yeshua/Jesus, if this is not the reason for the lack of dreams that I have been having from God?? What can be done about this aside from forcing him to move out? It might be because both of my sons have moved back in with me. My youngest will be rotating between me and my X husband so that might would help. My oldest, until he gets a job and gets on his feet, I have not forced the issue for him to move out yet. These dreams are very deep and on a level that a friend of mine seems to think that God has given me a very powerful gift in this. In fact two of my friends have said the same thing. Don't kow what to make of this as I guess I never thought of it that way before. HELP!! Is there anyone who could speak privately about this with me who is an expert on any of these things??

IN HIS RIGHT HAND!!

Ann
talitha

Re: New here and need advice about Dreams and Visions

Post by talitha »

Hi thre, Ann, and welcome to tehillahdreams!

I am sure there are many of us who can identify with most of what you're talking about. I believe you have come to the right place! And you will see in the responses that you get to this posting - full confidence here.

If you feel some dreams are too personal for the public board, please email one to any administrator or moderator. We will discuss it behind the scenes and get back to you as soon as possible. That's how we deal with this stuff......

For future reference, we believe in accountability in dream interpretation ministry, so we do not do one-on-one private interpretation here. When we hear about that happening, we try to correct it. For further information & scriptures on this and the rest of our guidelines, you can look at the section of the board entitled "TehillahDreams Vision and Guidelines."

God bless you! I'm sure you will soon be making yourself at home here......
talitha
TehillahDreams Administration Team
dreamer777

Post by dreamer777 »

Theres a book called dream language by James W and Michal Ann Goll that really helped me out when i needed more answers and how to pray and understand what God was telling me in my dreams. It also gives some revalation on what some things can mean or stand for. Of course God will reveal these to u in his right timing if u seek Him on it as well. Really good book.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I can relate to the change in your dreams when your son and his girlfriend moved in. I was in a similar predicament with my cousin and his girlfriend but circumstances came into place that caused them to have to move out. Shortly after they left I had vision visitations from Jesus and Holy Spirit where words and gifts were imparted to me. God is merciful and knows of our circumstances--I don't think He would ever judge us from acting out of love and taking care of our family. Continue to seek Him and know that He wants to reveal Himself to you even more than you want to know Him! God Bless;)
shofar

Post by shofar »

Funny that you mentioned this book as I just recently ordered this and just came in. :) Believe me, I am soo seeking to understand what God has been showing me for the past 4 years and even more so the past 2 years. Thank you!!! :)

IN HIS RIGHT HAND!!

Ann

dreamer777 wrote:Theres a book called dream language by James W and Michal Ann Goll that really helped me out when i needed more answers and how to pray and understand what God was telling me in my dreams. It also gives some revalation on what some things can mean or stand for. Of course God will reveal these to u in his right timing if u seek Him on it as well. Really good book.
shofar

Post by shofar »

Keilani, Thank you for your encouragement!! Yes, it is a tough one for me as I am between a rock and a hard place..!! Having said this, I know God will see this through and make a way for my son and his girl friend, trusting in God's hand to take total control over the situation and to let him deal with this. There is a reason for everything and nothing happens by chance :) Will continue to seek him completely!! :)

I am sure this is just the beginning of more to come from God's Spirit t show me so much more and seeking him and all is number 1 for me right now!!

Thank you sooooooo much!!!

IN HIS RIGHT HAND!!

Ann

keilani wrote:I can relate to the change in your dreams when your son and his girlfriend moved in. I was in a similar predicament with my cousin and his girlfriend but circumstances came into place that caused them to have to move out. Shortly after they left I had vision visitations from Jesus and Holy Spirit where words and gifts were imparted to me. God is merciful and knows of our circumstances--I don't think He would ever judge us from acting out of love and taking care of our family. Continue to seek Him and know that He wants to reveal Himself to you even more than you want to know Him! God Bless;)
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Ha ha ha...God is too cool! When Jesus came into my room, He walked over to my side of the bed, leaned over me and said "More to come..."--just like you wrote in your reply!! I pray a release of the supernatural realm of visitations and impartations into you and your children's lives!! Sounds like you are hungry and ready to receive!!! Shalom and Praise Yeshua:)
shofar

Post by shofar »

:) Indeed I am more then ready..in Yeshua, through and by His Spirit..to recieve whatever he has for me..!! Yes, Praise Yeshua and HIS HOLY NAME!!! Honestly like with you, I think there truly is more to come..and believe that with all my heart!!! :)

Just need the understanding to go with what he is and has given to me.. :)

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts!!

IN HIS RIGHT HAND!!!

Ann

keilani wrote:Ha ha ha...God is too cool! When Jesus came into my room, He walked over to my side of the bed, leaned over me and said "More to come..."--just like you wrote in your reply!! I pray a release of the supernatural realm of visitations and impartations into you and your children's lives!! Sounds like you are hungry and ready to receive!!! Shalom and Praise Yeshua:)
shofar

Post by shofar »

Have had 5 really amazing dreams and one last night that all I can remember about it was to read Amos 3 :)

Thank you once again for your encouragement!!!

IN HIS RIGHT HAND!!!!

An

keilani wrote:Ha ha ha...God is too cool! When Jesus came into my room, He walked over to my side of the bed, leaned over me and said "More to come..."--just like you wrote in your reply!! I pray a release of the supernatural realm of visitations and impartations into you and your children's lives!! Sounds like you are hungry and ready to receive!!! Shalom and Praise Yeshua:)
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Yay!!! God is faithful and true:) Good for you and keep on seeking!

Sorry--internet hasn't been working but I'm finally up and running again :P