Pocket File Folders

Archives for 2008
Joy2dream

Pocket File Folders

Post by Joy2dream »

My dream last night:
I had blue (cyan) pocket file folders. I had them all completed in alpha order and in a drawer. They were all empty. I knew somehow that they were in my mind or in my mind in my dream. Someone hands me another one and I think I have to do something with this now, it would have to rearranged or done over. I "heard" this is what a Warrior does.

My older son's dream from several nights ago. I didn't know about this dream.

Someone came to him and my son was a pastor and this person had lost his blue file folder. My son helped him find it. Then my son realized he was also missing his folder.

Blessings,
Joy
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

Shalom,
I saw a vision in my mind of the file cabinet being in Heaven, full of folders...
Could the folders represent people or souls? It keeps coming to me that maybe the folders represent those that you are called to... maybe in intercession or maybe to cross their paths somehow and lead them to salvation (???) Blue and empty... maybe representing that they have not yet established their spot in Heaven? Could "Warrior" be a prayer warrior?

I thought the same for your son's dream, but I have no idea why his would be missing based upon my perception of the dream... if I am off, please toss and forgive me... :)

Love you!!!
Yolanda
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

When I thought of the blue file folders I thought of organizing and categorizing revelatory thoughts, especially God's thoughts toward us and God's Word. The better organized you are and the more you have filed away, the stronger and better you will be as a warrior both defensively and offensively in the kingdom. You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32) In other words it is the truth, the truth of God's Word, that you know that makes you free. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

When I thought of the blue file folders I thought of organizing and categorizing revelatory thoughts, especially God's thoughts toward us and God's Word. The better organized you are and the more you have filed away, the stronger and better you will be as a warrior both defensively and offensively in the kingdom. You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32) In other words it is the truth, the truth of God's Word, that you know that makes you free. Hope this helps.
BJ,
Maybe you can explain this more to me. I've read and re-read and it's not getting through to me what you are saying.

The folders were empty. I do think the files are about order and organization. While I know I can stand more and definately need to be in the Word more; I am not making a connection to what you are seeing in the dream.

Blessings,
Joy
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Always true on needing more of the Word of the Lord. I feel that the file folders are empty for the revelatory knowledge of God that is yet to come. The Boy Scout motto is Always Be Prepared, it is in that preparation and organization that the heart of a warrior starts.

in Christ,
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Thanks guys!
I'm still seeking full revelation on this.

Blessings,
Joy
Dreamsinger
Gold Member

Post by Dreamsinger »

Hoping this adds another piece to the jigsaw.

In a chart I have, it says that cyan and blue have different meanings. Cyan can mean perseverance, human will, will of the soul, fasting, this would then make the cyan folders represent something different from blue which is revelation, heaven, communion or healing.

Hope this doesn't confuse things more :wink:

Blessings
Erin
Pray unceasingly, dream unreasonably, love unashamedly, walk innocently, worship extravagantly, live powerfully!
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Erin,
JPJ's dream chart has +will, perserverance and -Strong willed for the color cyan.

For Blue he has +communion, revelation -depression, sorrow anxiety.

I've been thinking and praying on this. Personally for me empty files would indicate a new beginning, meaning I have began the new file system for a new year, etc.

Still praying into this. Thanks for your post.
Bless ya,
Joy
talitha

Post by talitha »

Hadn't read this til just now - I keep getting the word "priorities", as in getting them in order.......
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

? " New Season"

?" My thoughts are your thoughts"?
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I had blue (cyan) pocket file folders. I had them all completed in alpha order and in a drawer. They were all empty. I knew somehow that they were in my mind or in my mind in my dream.
This signifies a ending and a new beginning. The only time I have empty files is if I am beginning the year over. I think that the since I see the empty files and I know they are in my mind also means that the things that I had on file are gone and it's time to begin again.
Someone hands me another one and I think I have to do something with this now, it would have to rearranged or done over.

This is the first new "assignment". My fresh new folders are going to be getting full again.

I "heard" this is what a Warrior does.
Basically............they don't quit once things seem empty. New assignment new warring.

Blessings to all who helped.
\o/ praising Jesus that this has/is passing.

Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Joy,
When I read this I felt I heard "Get ready, because increase is on the way"...To Whom much is given, much is required...you may not feel that you have room for more when it comes, but a warrior will make the room.

I also felt that on your son's dream the Lord may be showing him how he is one who tends to pour out or pour into others ...help others fill their folders, or areas of emptiness..but that he may also be feeling the same way..that he needs that extra help, push, or refilling...

Just a few things for you to consider in prayer..
Love you lots..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Coincidentely the Jewsih new year begins Sept 29 or 30

just an fyi
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Coincidentely the Jewsih new year begins Sept 29 or 30
LOL~~yeah I know. I knew it was close and checked my desk calendar and BEHOLD.

I am one that usually gets a kick out of all the prophetic rhymes at the beginning of each year. I'm like who knows what time it really is. And the Jewish calendar has got to be closer to anything we have as far as time goes.

Come & dine in 2009 :wink:
Here we go again in 2010.

Stop Joyce!

Hugs to ya,
Joy