Vision and God Speaking While Asleep

Archives for 2008
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Vision and God Speaking While Asleep

Post by Warrior Princess »

I've been having visions for a few years now and lately LOTS of dreams of all kinds. But the other night while I was asleep, God was speaking to me and showed me some things...a vision, not a dream.

This has never happened before, does anyone know what it means?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Visions are more stronger and more pronounced than dreams are. They are often more direct in nature and many dreams are more symbolic in nature. Visions are usually given when the time is more immediate and the need for you to do something is stronger. Any specifics on this vision?

in Christ,
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

It was definitely more a vision...I have never had God speaking to me while I slept like that. It was just like the waking visions that He has given me, Him speaking and showing me things. Oh, and in this vision I saw myself. I've never seen my actual self in a dream or a vision.

I will PM you with the details if you don't mind. :)
~Warrior Princess
talitha

Post by talitha »

When I see myself in a dream, I've found that often the dream is not about me but someone else, I'm playing a role. I'm not saying that's always the case, but it's a thought....
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

This was definitely not a dream.
~Warrior Princess
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Thank you for the PM. I will share it only with the other Admins/Mods for now per your request and per board policy on no private intreprets via PM. We will get back with you soon with what the Lord shows us on it. Thank you.

in Christ,
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

No problem...didn't realize that was a rule as I'm a newbie. :)
~Warrior Princess
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

It was definitely more a vision...I have never had God speaking to me while I slept like that. It was just like the waking visions that He has given me, Him speaking and showing me things. Oh, and in this vision I saw myself. I've never seen my actual self in a dream or a vision.
I personally think that Holy Spirit will move us forward to show us what to expect and how to handle the situation. God knows the beginning from the end and it easy for Him to take you to the future in an vision. Oh, and you watching yourself means you are observing what will be happening so that it is not surprise to you, Holy Spirit is giving you a head's up.

Blessings,
Joy
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Thanks for your reply, Joy.

I heard someone say once that God doesn't give many visions about our future because they become (and are meant to become) part of us. They color every decision we make, etc.

I often wonder why he gives us these so far in advance and then makes us wait (has that been your experience too?), but I guess if they were not given early, we would doubt they were God.

Also, it seems the visions that he has given, require me to wait patiently on the cooperation of others. LOL

He told me once, that he tells me these things so that I will recognize it as Him. No wondering, no agonizing prayer...but the waiting patiently is a killer. LOL I know this is about readiness though. I would not want to be unprepared for the work he has for me...for I would surely fail. Thank you Lord, for equipping us.
~Warrior Princess
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I often wonder why he gives us these so far in advance and then makes us wait (has that been your experience too?), but I guess if they were not given early, we would doubt they were accurate.

Not really, the open eye visions I've had still have me wondering "WHAT"? They have been more like visitations rather than playing out my future type visions. I'll take whatever He wishes to give. :wink:

I like to think of it as a divine romance when Jesus has me seeking out my dreams/visions from him. It draws me to Him, makes me seek Him even more.

Blessings,
Joy
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Yes, it certainly does cause me to pursue him more. :)

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings. Prov. 25:2
~Warrior Princess
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

God Bless Warrior!

Don't have a word for you regarding this, just your name - very cool name!!

It's the name of one of the character's in a comic book that I'm writing for teens!!

Be Blessed!!!

Zadok
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Cool! I took it from the Hebrew "ezer kenegdo." The closest translation is "warrior alongside" but that doesn't really even come close. Plus, I'm a daughter of the king, and therefore, royalty...thus, the Princess. :)
~Warrior Princess
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Don't believe in coincidence - I believe God just wanted to remind about get this book publish - been somewhat afraid and distracted.

Welcome To The Dream TEAM!!! :lol:

Be Blessed!

Zadok
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

if it helps my hubby sees himself in his visions sometimes He says he sees me talking to some guy and that guy talking back to me but it is like he is above us in the middle during the download from the heavenilies.

ps that guy is him he says it is like he is somewhere else yet there
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7