very wierd dream, not sure if it's from the Lord or not?

Archives for 2008
vall
Silver Member

very wierd dream, not sure if it's from the Lord or not?

Post by vall »

I dreamed i was fishing, i caught some kind of preditor, like a wolf or something like that, and i killed it and left it on the side of the road.
then i caught 2 big fish, what was wierd was i was pulling them up thru the ground and pavment, each time the line would snap as i got them thru the pavment and they landed on the side of the road in the water ditch . then i was trying to figure how i would catch them from there?
end of dream.........

any ideas?

thank you and God bless!
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Are there people you have been witnessing to lately?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
vall
Silver Member

Post by vall »

no ?
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

are there two important or significant people in your life that you are trying to reach in some fashion?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
vall
Silver Member

Post by vall »

I have been praying for salvation for my husband and daughter...
they both excepted the Lord years ago, but are not walking the walk?
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Yes, the dream makes sense in light of that.

I would ask the Holy Spirit to draw them to Jesus and then to send laborers across their path who will speak and do on the Lord's behalf. Then speak this scripture over them: Because I believe on the Lord, then me and my ENTIRE household SHALL be saved!

These are scriptural prayers and promises from God. Pray it in confidence knowing any prayer you pray that is in line with His Perfect Will (or His Word) HE WILL ANSWER!

Just because results aren't evident, it DOES NOT mean He isn't working. God is dealing with their will and hurts/issues as well so you must be sensitive to be motivated by love in all you do! Don't grow weary and know He has a good plan for them AND as you intercede on their behalf, the LORD is able to move things around and do the impossibe!

God bless you sister! May He strengthen your walk and your faith in Him. May you come to know the sweetness of His Spirit and His tender love for you and yours intimately in this time! May His blessings overtake you!
Last edited by keilani on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
vall
Silver Member

Post by vall »

Thank you so much Keilani !

God bless you !

thank you for helping me understand , you truly are a blessing !

:)
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

It is truly much my pleasure!!! :D
***More To Come***