My Mother's Dream

Archives for 2009
Yahobahne77
Gold Member

My Mother's Dream

Post by Yahobahne77 »

Praise the Lord,
This is my mother's dream. I thought it was deep. I would like to know what you think. What is your interpretation and or insight in this matter.
Thank you for responding.

Dream:

HI, well I had another weird dream. I saw the units in my row being flooded by water. the water was shooting out of the windows & doors, the roof & bottom yet the windows nor doors broke neither did the foundation crumble. I knew everything inside was destroyed & I knew that Babie had drowned but I couldn't see on the inside. It was just something that I knew! ALL on the inside was gone!. Somehow I concluded that someone had left the bathtub water running which caused this flood. Then the question to add to this puzzle was it should have taken days for ALL 6 units to be flooded like that. Again, the water was shooting out like fountain water!

What do you think? Oh yes, everything seemed to be white. It seems crazy but it's one of those dreams that keep coming back to my remembrance.
I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. I abide under the shadow of the Almighty Psalms 91. He is my King and Lord.
Motivated in love, Yahobahne77
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Post by Missyjojo88 »

I really don't have anything solid here, but I wanted to know who is Babi? By everything is being white, would that be the objects inside the house, the house itself, or the whole dream? Whatever the sources of this flood may be since it didn't harm the house or its foundation that would be a significant thing. May be someone will have an interpretation for this.
Yahobahne77
Gold Member

Post by Yahobahne77 »

Babe is her dog. He is so dear to my mom. I hope someone will be able to give a word of revelation, insight, etc. too.
Thank you Missy...
I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. I abide under the shadow of the Almighty Psalms 91. He is my King and Lord.
Motivated in love, Yahobahne77