Night Dream

Archives for 2009
chase77

Night Dream

Post by chase77 »

dreamt I was walking down a familar road at night with a guy I knew we were hand in hand talking and laughing together.

This road lead to my aunt's house, and although it was dark I knew my way.

We were going to get married. While walking I saw this big white truck coming down the road, my cousins were driving, when I saw the truck I flagged them down they stopped and one of the cousin's came out of the front to allow me to sit.

I remember in front of the truck was so high that both my cousin and the guy I was with had to help me up. I remember having great struggles getting to the top. But I did get up. Then I woke up. Can someone help me here!!!!!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Wondering what your aunt's name is?
(You are walking down a familiar road with a guy you know)

I believe this familiar road is a place in your life that you are at right now that you have been before..you have heard that saying "I've been down that road before"...possibly a dark season or time in your life..The guy is the Lord Jesus...and even in this place you are at you are still able to have peace and joy because He is holding your hand.

Big white truck:
Possibly a work or ministry that the Lord is going to bring your way...It may come through a family member/ church member that actually moves from position and leaves an opening for you to take. It will require you to take some huge steps up to get where you need to be in this place..and it will require you to allow the Lord and the person that comes into your path to help you get there. Though there may be some struggles getting there, don't give up because you will reach the top.

It seems to me that Papa is going to help you out in a place in your life that possibly you are struggleing..perhaps you have been down this road a few times but because of your committment to the Lord He is going to bring you into a place of promotion and deliverance..Though you may struggle at first, if you continue to trust in Him and take the steps needed to move up, you will get there.

Hope this helps.
Love to you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
chase77

Thank you

Post by chase77 »

It sound like where I am right now... Thank for taking the time..... :)
M Phillips
chase77

I forgot to ans.

Post by chase77 »

My aunt's name is Nita. I remember been so comfortable with him.. it was a very relaxed time in my life.....
M Phillips
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Your aunt's name can mean:
Planter....hahahaha..so it seems that is where you are heading..to the place where perhaps you will be planted in the Lord and move into all that He has shown to you...

Papa is the one who Plants us all...
I am excited for you..it seems one season in your life is coming to a close and your moving into a new one!!
Thank you Jesus!
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
chase77

Post by chase77 »

It seems one season is closing and walking into a new season....

This is true.... I am currently attending college.... working on my bah. in psychology..... the Father has used me to help people with relationship problems.... and has been successul..... Mind you, I am a divorced woman (13) years lol.... and still desire to be remarried on day.... but this time I am willing to wait........ lol.......

I feel quite passionate about helping people with relationship issues. About people having healthy relationship... I believe this is a desire Papa put in my heart...........

GOD BLESS...
M Phillips