Riding a white horse

Archives for 2009
Daybreak
Site Admin

Riding a white horse

Post by Daybreak »

I had a vision, it has been going on and off for the past little while and I sense that it is now completed.

In this vision i'm on this magnificent white horse, he was beautiful. I understood its name to be Truth/Justice. I was fully armoured from head to toe, my shield was in my left hand and my sword in my right hand. And I was on this plain, it was very dry and dusty, and I remember seeing myself already on the horse riding like lightning speed. There were small shurbs/trees on other side of us but I couldn't tell because we were going so incredibly fast.

We were nearing a cliff (kind of reminded me of the Grand Canyon) and the horse just kept speeding up even faster, and I knew without a shadow of a doubt we would be going off the cliff at any moment. I remember sucking in my breath and bracing myself for the free fall, and that is exactly what happened. The horse and I were free falling down the side of this cliff. Miraculously the horse got its foot on the side of this cliff and I was still on top of the horse riding down the cliff in a 90 degree angle, again, going lightning speed.

As we raced down the cliff we were going deeper and deeper and deeper, and it was getting darker and darker. Finally we reached the bottom of this canyon and it was pitched black and I couldn't see anything, and I remember instinctively I had my sword up and I was killing things left, right and centre. I couldn't see anything, but I could here screaming, shrieking, and moaning. All the while the horse was riding fast. This horse knew where to take me and I was just slashing around in the dark which felt like for years. I remember every so often I would see a peak of light and then it would go all dark again. Finally we came to the other side of the canyon through a little opening, the horse climbed out and up with me still on. I remember seeing this absolutely lush, beautiful green paradise, and this MASSIVE waterfall, and there was this huge basin surrounded by lush green trees/shurbs/leaves and I could see people basking and enjoying themselves in this cool water. It looked so refreshing and inviting. But the horse paused for a second to let me drink in this incredible sight and it started walking, then it turned left and started galloping. We were passing, trees and shurbs and all kinds of things. I could smell the dew on mossy rocks it was incredible. And then next thing I knew we were going into a mouth of a cave and it was pitch black again. Again, I was striking things in the dark, but not as much as before in the canyon.

Finally we got to the other side and I lost my breathe, because of what I saw. We were high up on this incredible mountain. There was no sun, but there was this incredible light that was absolutely brilliant. It shone everywhere. I remember the horse stopping at the edge of this precipice and I got off still fully armoured, just standing and starring at the brilliance. This brilliant light was mixed with soft white clouds and this rainbow that was a complete circle. The precipice I was on was in the centre of this incredible brilliant coloured rainbow. I remember the horse backing away slowly as if not to make a sound and I just remember falling to my face wtih all my armour, every so often looking at this brilliant light, clouds and rainbow. End of vision.

Blessings,
Daybreak 8)
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

WOW!!!
talitha

Post by talitha »

Oh, WOW is right!
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Triple the WOW, i'm still shaking from this....the colours, the smells, so incredible. The whole thing is incredible. And where I was on the precipice I didn't want to move, I was enjoying it and overwhelmed by what I saw before me. I don't think the description I gave comes even close to what I witnessed.....sigh...
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Only you know what you have been warring for/against.
There is victory.......

Bless the Lord :mrgreen:
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

AMEN!! There is indeed VICTORY in JESUS!!
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Isaiah 60 may help.

Thanks for sharing and may the Lord continue to reveal Himself to us all.

Not sure but I also wonder if the rainbow may represent God's covenant promise to His people. Maybe something you have entered into in this scene as His Spirit has led you.

Thanks.
Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Thank you for this passage, it was given to me earlier this year and a friend of mine preached on it as well....hmm...WOW!!

Blessings!!!