Vision -----

Archives for 2009
NOTW
Diamond Member

Vision -----

Post by NOTW »

I was praying for our nation and I saw the words...

HOLY
RETURN

in fire but the word return was mirrored and I actually saw it like this

HOLY
NRUTER

Any ideas?
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

It almost looks like Holy intruder...someone acting as if they are Holy but an intruder disgusing himself as someone Holy but not at all....kinda reminds me of the verse that says the devil disguises himself as the angel of light.... a possible deception. It also reminds me of this big Islam stink that is going on right now in our nation, that is truly an intruder that has to be prayed about...this could very well be an intercessory prayer focus with those who are led and burdened. I am a little burdened but do not have the words for prayer yet so I am waiting on the Lord...I want to do His will in His timing...

Please pray for revelation because I could be wrong and it may be something truly Holy...so I stand to be corrected...in Jesus Name. Blessings!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thanks dance...that's interesting and I hadn't thought about that. I'll have to see what the Lord reveals to me further to what you said. And why just the word "return" that was backwards???? Maybe it's a false holiness b/c the people are going about it the wrong way???
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Maybe it's a false holiness b/c the people are going about it the wrong way???
Good observation, usually the Lord gives you a hint or something so maybe that is correct. He will reveal, just keep an open mind...blessings!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12