kingnme
Platinum Member

got bit by a dog!!

Post by kingnme »

we left my brother's house

me and my daughter WAS running home thru this neighborhood

he was shouting some directions as we were leaving

something like "okay!! when you get back da-da-da!!"

(i heard him in the dream but now i dont remember what he said)

i was wearing just a blouse :oops:

as we were running fast and the sidewalk had a little bend to it

as i was running in the bend

i saw a dog on my left side

walking on the grassy side of the sidewalk

he appeared vicious :shock:

simutaneously i saw a stick (probably to use as self-defense)

but someone crossed me like they ran across the sidewalk from right to left

when the dog saw me he immediatly :shock: turned

(before he was going too in the same direction i was)

to come right after me ...

so i saw the stick someone crossed me before i could go after the stick

he visciously/purposely came right towards me

jumped high in the air he slammed right into the right side of my neck

i mean his mouth was wide open and bit me :shock:

he slammed into my neck so hard and quick

i had awaken upon contact

i woke up holding my neck praying and quoting the word of GOD
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Very interesting.I'll think about that.There are many symbols,but let's ask the Lord.He will reveal what it means.God bless you.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Please tell me what you think of your dream.What feelings did you have,what colours,what time of the day it was?
Renewed
Silver Member

Post by Renewed »

An attack from the enemy is on it's way. Dog bites usually represents an attack on your health. This is a call for
prayer for deliverance your health or protection and deliverance from a potential situation regarding your health.
Life without God is like a unsharpened pencil. It has no point.
OverSeers
Administration Team

Post by OverSeers »

Here's an excellent teaching on The Biblical Use of Symbolism which we urge you all to read and study.

Dog: Note type of dog and relationship to dog: biting dog is dissension; hypocrite; attack against God1s work; accusation; if a personal pet: something or someone dear to your heart; personal pet that is a wolf: pet sin, or warning you of an attack on the sheep; Judizers; watchman as in Elder or prophet as watchdog; returning to sin; false teachers. (Prov. 26: 11-17; Phil. 3:2; Ez. 3: 17; Gal. 5 15; Ps. 22: 16; Rev. 22: 15; 2 Peter 2: 22; Matt. 7: 6)
Tehillah Admistration Team

How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
It is like precious oil poured on the head....
~Psalm 133
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

These are the thoughts that came into my mind about your dream.You were coming out of your brother's house and running on a side walk with your daughter.House can represent the Church and your brother and daughter can mean church family or natural family.That you wear only a blouse may mean that it's important to wear the armour of God so that we can defend ourselves against the devil.Dog biting can be attack of the enemy.I think the stick you try to get is perhaps God's word,that you can use against the enemy (like it is written in Psalm 23:"Thy rod and thy staff comfort me."I wonder what can it mean thet someone crosses your way and you can't get the stick.
These are my thoughts,but please pray to God to reveal the dream for you.He will give the right answer,because it's your dream.Especially pray so that you can avoid danger,what ever that dog and its attack mean.God bless you.
Renewed
Silver Member

Post by Renewed »

ditte3 wrote:These are the thoughts that came into my mind about your dream.You were coming out of your brother's house and running on a side walk with your daughter.House can represent the Church and your brother and daughter can mean church family or natural family.That you wear only a blouse may mean that it's important to wear the armour of God so that we can defend ourselves against the devil.Dog biting can be attack of the enemy.I think the stick you try to get is perhaps God's word,that you can use against the enemy (like it is written in Psalm 23:"Thy rod and thy staff comfort me."I wonder what can it mean thet someone crosses your way and you can't get the stick.
These are my thoughts,but please pray to God to reveal the dream for you.He will give the right answer,because it's your dream.Especially pray so that you can avoid danger,what ever that dog and its attack mean.God bless you.
Absolutely, please seek God for clarity
Life without God is like a unsharpened pencil. It has no point.
kingnme
Platinum Member

got bit by a dog!!

Post by kingnme »

thanks for your interp

i was wondering ... i did read awhile back that dissension was the answer for a biting dog...

but would you believe

i met a woman a couple of days later with THE SAME dog :shock:

... she was having domestic problems---between her and her boyfriend and the dog? SAME breed AND color :shock:

and i too was having dissension problems---

just the same day i had the dream... thank you so much for your interp...

:D