Archives for 2009
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Vision../ dream

Post by Demon_Buster »

sorry for the typo.
and the way it came out....

Dream: plastic bag
I was talking to some people in a room it .looked like a classroom I was standing but never saw the teacher.
Next I am going through a building like a house a big house with paneled walls I was walked down a hall but at a certain spot I felt something wrong like something was there.
I had a white plastic bag in my hand and at a certain place in the hall the bag would shoot up in the air like it was ready to take off. It gave me a bad feling when it happend
I did this a few times. I saw a women in the hall she was pregnant I told her what happened but it seemed she didn’t understand. Then I showed her, I had the bag in my hand and went to the spot again and it took off up in the air very hard and finely it was taken out of my hand the bag flew through the air over a rail and down the stairs of a long stairway。 When the bag flew from my hands she seemed worried or scared
I asked if she was ok, I asked her three times….then I told her I was going down staris to get the bag.
I went down to the bottom, there was a 
man older I asked him about thw bag he told me he ripped it up, I was about to ask where he put it but a man waved me over to another part or the room.
He went to a table there was a book on the table it looked like he wanted me to have the book then he started writing it it like he was signings it I had a bad feeling about the book…I could see on the cover in the inside of the back cover a picture of a mans face it look downcast or worred…itcould have been mad gave me a bad feeling

end
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

edited the typo sorry, I couldn't change the font. that is really odd that it came out like that.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

Did you google the book or the author or catch any of the title?
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

About the book

Post by Demon_Buster »

No I did not see the cover only the inside of the back cover, at the moment I felt that is was not good that the author was the man in my dream and it was his book and if someone were to read it they would be affected in a negative way, not of the Lord
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

I wonder if God would like you to pray against this book every coming to pass.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Book

Post by Demon_Buster »

:D