long gone to Halifax

Archives for 2009
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

long gone to Halifax

Post by Demon_Buster »

Dream: December 8 2009
Halifax

I had a dream I was crossing a small bridge the kind you would see over a train track.
I changed my mind and turned to go back the other way
And went back the way I just come from I was crossing the tracks I saw the track below me . I saw on my left I saw what looked like a police car fallowing the tracks with flashing light on it red in color a man was running ahead of the car it seemed he could have being chased I crossed the tracks and looked for a way to get up the other side I saw three sets of steps one was very old like not in use anymore the other was filled with garbage and the third had an old rusted door that was easy to open but rusted I turned around and saw the guy that was running and let him to go first [ motioned him to come on ] I opened the door a pushed him through first we both went up the stairs I went up first but near the top I pushed him ahead of me, he was dressed in rags, as I got to the top as I turned around I saw someone I thought was from the car on the track [ this guy was dark skinned but not black ]
it seemed he wanted to catch the guy I let go first....I told him he the guy was long gone[ as he was running very fast..I told him he was in Halifax by now and blocked his attempt to pass me three times
end
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

It's an interesting dream.I'm thinking of it still.I will pray about it.God bless you.