Clear Sky Blue Opening

Archives for 2010
Mona
Platinum Member

Clear Sky Blue Opening

Post by Mona »

I saw a black cloud and a white cloud. The black cloud was in the shape of a half of a circle and then the white cloud was also in the shape of a half of a circle. The two clouds were connected thus looked like a full circle. The black was at the top and the white cloud was at the bottom. Then from the center it seemed like a portal had opened and I could see a clear blue sky.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

What I am sensing about this vision that is signifying the three Kingdoms that are emerging.

We know the Kingdom of Satan has tried to overcome the movement of the power of the Holy Spirit in the Church but in the midst of it all is the Kingdom of God who is the center of focus. The dark cloud being the reign of Satan which is trying to overpower the white cloud being the power and movement of the holy spirit, BUT stay focus on the center. This center is the hour at hand in which the Kingdom of God will be as clear as day. Destinies are going to be fullfilled because it the Kingdom of God who has the last say about our destinies.

I heard Kim Clement talk about a clock and three wise men are rising up

and then I just read a prophetic word from Theresa Phillips that speaks a very similiar word.

I too had a dream of a Golden Alarm Clock with three wise men on it.

Anyway, I linked this word from Theresa Phillips.

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/8468
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Love it. I have felt the Lord reveal to me in his Word and through dreams and visions that the things we suffer from the kingdom of darkness will turn out for our good in the end. How He is bringing us into his glory. With what I have witnessed I also have been recalling how in the bible how God did bring other nations against his people to refine them and bring them back to his heart, yet those other nations often took it too far, more than God had intended and God said he would bring justice to his people as He would set a time to deal with the other nations too.

Anyway, in my partial view with what I witness and feeling that at times others are taking it too far, these stories and messages I feel I personally have received from the Lord is comforting me. I still pray that He completes his work in us so that He can reveal his glory through us, showing his love also for us and for the benefit of all.

Anyway, maybe added a bit more than what may have been revealed in what you saw but thought it may help some. May we continue to take our hearts to the Lord so that we come from his heart and He can reveal his glory to the world.

For your prayerful consideration. Feel free to toss what may not fit.
Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey
blossomrose
Bronze Member

My Dream

Post by blossomrose »

I saw myself laying on a bed and flourescent blue words were flowing from the sky above me into my mouth. Then the next night I dreamed a man dressed as a sheep was trying to get into a pasture that was fenced. I was wondering if someone could tell me what this meant
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: My Dream

Post by charlie »

blossomrose wrote:I saw myself laying on a bed and flourescent blue words were flowing from the sky above me into my mouth. Then the next night I dreamed a man dressed as a sheep was trying to get into a pasture that was fenced. I was wondering if someone could tell me what this meant
Blossom rose...you've done what I sometimes do and posted your dream on the end of another thread! :lol:

IN any case, these are 2 separate dreams and would benefit from being posted in as much detail as you remember under two different titles. pm one of the moderators if you have a problem.

The first would seem to be a picture of God's words filling your mouth. Beautiful.

HOpe you can repost them successfully so that others can read them.

Welcome to the board.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
OverSeers
Administration Team

Post by OverSeers »

Hello blossomrose and welcome :D

I sent you a pm. Just click on messages at the top of the screen to read it.

Glad you have joined us!!
Tehillah Admistration Team

How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
It is like precious oil poured on the head....
~Psalm 133
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Mona,
What struck me about this dream is that there is no grey area between white and black. Clear blue sky speaks to me of revelatory clarity.

Some clarity would be really nice about now.
...that I might know Him...