daughter's dream: Being Chased

Archives for 2007
connie
Diamond Member

daughter's dream: Being Chased

Post by connie »

My daughter's dream. I could feel the fear as she told me this dream yesterday. Any insight as to the Asian guy and Red Vans would be most appreciated. My children have friends from all race groups, including some sweet Asian teens, so please no offense to anyone is intended.

The dream:

My brother and I were shopping for Christmas gifts in a mall. We saw an Asian guy with pink-tipped (black) hair. When my brother saw him he said let's go and he pulled me into a store. I asked what was going on. My brother said that guy and his friends want to beat me up. I asked why and he said because I did something stupid to him (but he wouldn't tell me what he did). My brother said he let the Asian guy humiliate him 3 or 4 times so that the guy wouldn't beat him up and/or kind of like to try and make up for whatever stupid thing he did to the guy.

One of the things was he let the guy humiliate him at his workplace. (sorry gross part) The Asian guy had a b.m. in a shopping bag right inside the store & threw it on the counter top in front of my brother.

We were carrying alot of shopping bags and we went into the Bay department store, trying to get away before the guy saw us. We saw a yellow cab sitting outside the doors and headed for it. That's when I saw the guy by the doors and he saw us. We got outside and asked the cabdriver to please let us in. I was begging the cab driver to let us in & he did. :cry: I knew the Asian guy had a red van in the parking lot and I hoped we could get away before he could get in his van and run us down.

We pulled into a busy street (97th St.) and I looked behind into the traffic to see if the guy was following us. I saw that all the vehicles were red vans of different sizes. I gave the cab driver our address and my brother said no don't do that because the guy will follow us home and we don't want him to know where we live.

So I told the cab driver to just drive anywhere. One of the red vans pulled up beside us and I saw the driver slouched down trying to hide. Then he turned his head slowly and looked at me with scary, evil eyes. It was the guy. I felt really scared and creepy and I forced myself to wake up.

Thank you in advance for your help,

connie
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Connie,
Praying.
One thing that came to me on the red vans is that there are shoes named Vans, actually the image of the name and shoe popped up in my head. I don't know anyone who wears them either. The shoes could come in read and in different sizes. Wondering if it could be leading to a gang type thing, like the different colored bandannas. The poo in the bag and the son continuing to turn the other cheek may be that this person, whoever he is may be going to come clean?

Still praying.

Blessings,
Joy
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I was reminded of a cartoon character I had seen before. No idea of the name of the show. I thought BM may be Bad Mouth
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

One thing that came to me on the red vans is that there are shoes named Vans, actually the image of the name and shoe popped up in my head. I don't know anyone who wears them either.
Joy I read this excerpt to my daughter and I saw the lights go on inside her eyes. LOL She has a pair of (black) Vans shoes and so does her brother. These are the shoes the Lord showed you. The shoes were given as back-to-school gifts to my children by a close family member. We prayed before receiving them btw.

And Blessings! you also are so right on with this
I thought BM may be Bad Mouth
The person who gave the shoes phoned me yesterday, a few hours after I posted this dream, wanting to buy Christmas gifts for my children but had this resentful tone of voice when speaking about my son. This person clearly favors my daughter and has some grudge against my son- just weird. We have always been very careful about receiving and I've put off an answer.

I knew this was a warning dream of impending attack and thanks to the two of you I know through whom and over what. We can pray very effectively and know to refuse any future 'gifts'. Praise the Lord for His faithfulness to protect.

Thank you so much. My daughter is relieved because she can avoid becoming the next victim of this person's 'bad mouthing' and we can wipe out the enemy's plans. And I pray this person does come clean as we have been praying for the person for many years.

Bless you two! in Jesus Name,

connie and daughter